Loads of Bumble matches is it rude to ignore them?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
In the past I've been ignored by many guys on Bumble, after having been matched with them and messaged them. Why do guys swipe right on girls if they are just going to ignore them?

Anyway, this evening I happened to sign into Bumble out of curiosity, after about four months and I've already matched with over 20 guys. Will it be rude to ignore them? I only signed in out of curiosity. I'm not interested in anything right now.
unknownuser7
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I suppose they ignore you for the same reason that you’re considering ignoring the 20+ matches. Maybe they are just exploring or maybe they just aren’t interested in anything right now.
Black Cat
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In the past I've been ignored by many guys on Bumble, after having been matched with them and messaged them. Why do guys swipe right on girls if they are just going to ignore them?

Anyway, this evening I happened to sign into Bumble out of curiosity, after about four months and I've already matched with over 20 guys. Will it be rude to ignore them? I only signed in out of curiosity. I'm not interested in anything right now.
It's a common thing for guys to swipe everyone then filter out girls after having matched. I don't think it would rude to ignore you're not obligated to respond to anyone on those apps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (26)
17.93%
The paper was reasonable (65)
44.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (24)
16.55%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
20.69%

Watched Threads