Any others?

Ah Ah Ah Ah

Spoiler

Original post by TJ1997
Any others?

The office trap remix
Piano sonata no 11 allegretto - Mozart
From paris to berlin by infernal
But, if I post a song that I'm too ashened to admit I listen to, then I will be contradicting myself.
Reply 44
Chandelier by Sia. Considering pretty much everything else I listen to in some way counts as rock...
Original post by Sinnoh
Chandelier by Sia. Considering pretty much everything else I listen to in some way counts as rock...

very good song tbf
Reply 46
Original post by Sinnoh

Yeah I'm fond of that one
Reply 47
Not a Queen fan at all, but love this

Reply 48
Original post by gjd800
Not a Queen fan at all, but love this

Love that one; they were unstoppable at Live Aid though
stayin alive by the bee gees
Reply 50
Original post by TJ1997
Love that one; they were unstoppable at Live Aid though

Yeah, but in a weird way that is partly why I don't like them!

Overexposure thanks to me Dad
Reply 51
Original post by gjd800
Yeah, but in a weird way that is partly why I don't like them!

Overexposure thanks to me Dad

Haha I think too much of something is always overkill; when I was growing up it was more of myself overexposing the parents to them
Reply 52
Original post by TJ1997
Haha I think too much of something is always overkill; when I was growing up it was more of myself overexposing the parents to them

My dad killed so many bands for me it is insane. in one way I was lucky cos via my parents I had a comprehensive musical education. But then there's like 10 or 15 artists I can;t stand because they were just always on :lol:

used to go to the living room and turn on the tv as soon as I came home from school to not miss the opening song of this show in year 6, loved this song:rofl3:
Reply 54
Original post by gjd800
My dad killed so many bands for me it is insane. in one way I was lucky cos via my parents I had a comprehensive musical education. But then there's like 10 or 15 artists I can;t stand because they were just always on :lol:

Yeah I definitely had the same thing with individual artists. My comprehensive knowledge just came from watching a s*** tonne of MTV, other music channels, Youtube and the like alone.

It gets irritating hearing them; who were your 10 or 15?
Reply 55
Reply 56
Original post by TJ1997
Yeah I definitely had the same thing with individual artists. My comprehensive knowledge just came from watching a s*** tonne of MTV, other music channels, Youtube and the like alone.

It gets irritating hearing them; who were your 10 or 15?

queen
pistols
meat loaf
michael jackson
the jackson 5 (mostly)
the chi lites
the real thing
kiss (not directly parents' fault, but my mum had some influence here)
simply red
elton (mostly)
kurtis blow
elvis

I've forgotten some, but there's some big names there that make me cringe every time I heard them :lol:
Reply 57
Original post by TJ1997

these did a boss folk album that i still play regularly
Reply 58
Original post by gjd800
these did a boss folk album that i still play regularly

Oh really? I've not listened to any of their albums bar Tubthumper

What's it called
Reply 59
Original post by TJ1997
Oh really? I've not listened to any of their albums bar Tubthumper

What's it called

English Rebel Songs 1381-1914

it's from 88, but they reissued it I think in 02 or 03. it's entirely a capella, too!

Quick Reply

Latest