Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is it possible to change programmes from history to economic history? I read the programme transfer conditions from the LSE website and apparently it goes as follows:
"60% or better in two courses, an average of 50% or better
in the other two subjects. Applicants who have not taken
EH101 will be expected to demonstrate their interest and
ability in Economic History. "
Does it still hold true as of right now ie I'm assuming I just need to take EH101 as an outside course? Additionally, what other measures will I need to take if it is possible e.g do I need to change my student visa and submit before a certain deadline?
LSE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is not possible to change programmes after you have been made an offer. Information regarding undergraduate programme transfers once registered at the School can be seen here but please be aware that programme transfers are not guaranteed. We do not advise that you register at LSE with the sole intention of switching degree programmes.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by LSE)
It is not possible to change programmes after you have been made an offer. Information regarding undergraduate programme transfers once registered at the School can be seen here but please be aware that programme transfers are not guaranteed. We do not advise that you register at LSE with the sole intention of switching degree programmes.
I absolutely understand. I am just wondering about whether or not it is possible after I registered because I might consider it if I find economic history to be more interesting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.57%
Uncertainty around my education (58)
11.53%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (60)
11.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.12%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (28)
5.57%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (22)
4.37%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.54%
Financial worries (30)
5.96%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.98%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.36%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.98%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (49)
9.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (42)
8.35%

Watched Threads