proof of eligibility for financial support Watch

randomness
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey guys! Since I'm not very familiar with how the tuition loans work etc in the Uk as I am an EU national and I was not intending to take out a loan, I do not really know how to go about this: I need to prove to my college in Oxford that I am eligible for govt financial support ( which I am since I'm EU) so as not to charge me a college fee on top of the university tuition as unless you prove you have support available to you they will charge me ( a fee that I would not need to pay normally and is not covered by a loan or anything). Now when I fill in the application for student finance form do i just put 0 in the amount box next to tuition fee loan? will they just send me a confirmation that im eligible for support if i want to then? please help, I had no idea that I needed to do this until yesterday and am in a bit of a panic. Thanks
Indievertigo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No, you want to put your full tuition fee in that box.
Phone the college and ask how you could prove that you are eligible - they will know as they will have been through it all before.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (577)
47.1%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (378)
30.86%
I don't have an opinion (270)
22.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise