mrsmeads1975
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I would like to study a Healthcare degree with the Open University, I have been on the OU chat and they have said I can start the first module now and the next module in February.

they said where student finance ask about the tuition fees to adjust it for both.

So instead of just applying for one module per year I would like to apply for 2 modules per year but the website will only let me apply for one module.

can I apply again before February for the next module with Student finance or does it all have to be sorted now ?

Many many thanks
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by mrsmeads1975)
I would like to study a Healthcare degree with the Open University, I have been on the OU chat and they have said I can start the first module now and the next module in February.

they said where student finance ask about the tuition fees to adjust it for both.

So instead of just applying for one module per year I would like to apply for 2 modules per year but the website will only let me apply for one module.

can I apply again before February for the next module with Student finance or does it all have to be sorted now ?

Many many thanks
Hi there,
It will only let you apply for one module when submitting your application. Once you have submitted this your university will then send us an update to confirm how many modules you are going to complete.
Thanks, Isaac
mrsmeads1975
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there,
It will only let you apply for one module when submitting your application. Once you have submitted this your university will then send us an update to confirm how many modules you are going to complete.
Thanks, Isaac
ah brilliant!!!! Thanks
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by mrsmeads1975)
ah brilliant!!!! Thanks
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (61)
29.61%
No (145)
70.39%

Watched Threads