University of Westminster Clearing and Adjustment thread 2020

Watch
University of Westminster
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Got any questions about Clearing for September 2020 entry? Please ask them here and I'll be happy to help you.

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Rashes22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I applied on 9th july but I haven't received an interview call by now.Also, one of my referees didn't fill request form as yet. Is it going to affect my application and interview invitation.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Rashes22)
I applied on 9th july but I haven't received an interview call by now.Also, one of my referees didn't fill request form as yet. Is it going to affect my application and interview invitation.
Hi there

Can you DM me your name, ID number and course you have applied for and I will speak with admissions. If you are applying through Clearing you won't need a reference. Also most courses do not interview in Clearing.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Hello, I am an international student and I have my firm offer from another university.
I've already applied for University of Westminster Fashion BA course however they didn't give me the result till June and I read on The Student Room (here) that the course was full and if I haven't heard from school yet, it would mean that I have been rejected, so I had to withdraw my application thinking that I don't have any hope left. Afterwards I firmly accepted the offer from other university but I just found out that the fashion BA (hons) at University of Westminster was in clearing. So I was wondering if I can apply for clearing again in this case and i would also like to know if there's a place left at fashion course as it's written on the school website. Thanks a lot in advance!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I am an international student and I have my firm offer from another university.
I've already applied for University of Westminster Fashion BA course however they didn't give me the result till June and I read on The Student Room (here) that the course was full and if I haven't heard from school yet, it would mean that I have been rejected, so I had to withdraw my application thinking that I don't have any hope left. Afterwards I firmly accepted the offer from other university but I just found out that the fashion BA (hons) at University of Westminster was in clearing. So I was wondering if I can apply for clearing again in this case and i would also like to know if there's a place left at fashion course as it's written on the school website. Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi there

I believe the Fashion Design course is full. However there may be one or two places left if students drop-out. Which is why it is advertised in Clearing. If your application has been withdrawn then please submit a clearing form from our website.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads