If school was a video gameWatch
- A high enough Intelligence skill can lead to bonus XP by correcting your teacher on subject matter.
- You can only romance characters that are a maximum of 2 years above or below you.
- The quickest way to deal with bullies is to hit them, but beware that a pacifist run will negatively affect your Mental Wellbeing and debuffs.
- Check out the new School Disco DLC.
- Attending lessons can increase and decrease your Intelligence. The best way to increase it is to Google.
- New opportunities unlock in New Game+. Try romancing a teacher!
Edit: why studying smart matters
Schools in some other places are much easier, considering all factors. In Lv1 You lose the game if you're bored and dont study.
- At the end of a dungeon, a test is waiting for you. Pass the test, otherwise you can't leave the dungeon.
- You need four medals (called 'marks' or 'A-levels') for your chosen subjects to entrance the castle for your final test. You will get them, if you pass the tests in the dungeons.