Dustydaydream
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone got a result from Lamda yet for the MFA acting course?
Teapot13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there, I've just heard from them this morning saying I've been shortlisted. I'm not entirely sure what this means, I think I'm on a maybe pile. Have you heard yet?
Dustydaydream
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Teapot13)
Hi there, I've just heard from them this morning saying I've been shortlisted. I'm not entirely sure what this means, I think I'm on a maybe pile. Have you heard yet?
Hello! Thanks so much for the update! I still havent heard - when was you audition? Shortlisted? Mmmm - so a final decision hasnt been made then I guess. No clue.....
Teapot13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I chased them this morning and I think that's why I've heard. I would just send them an email. I had my audition on 1 June so it's been six weeks (very stressful!). When did you have your audition? I hope you hear good news .
Dustydaydream
Rep:
?
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I chased them this morning and I think that's why I've heard. I would just send them an email. I had my audition on 1 June so it's been six weeks (very stressful!). When did you have your audition? I hope you hear good news .
Hey! My audition was on 5th June. Can I ask the first initial of your surname. Mines 'P' -are they doing it by date? Or alphabetically? (Think I'm going mad. Lol) I chased them on Friday because they said I would hear a week and a half ago. Hope you dont have to wait too much longer for a final decision
Teapot13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Dustydaydream)
Hey! My audition was on 5th June. Can I ask the first initial of your surname. Mines 'P' -are they doing it by date? Or alphabetically? (Think I'm going mad. Lol) I chased them on Friday because they said I would hear a week and a half ago. Hope you dont have to wait too much longer for a final decision
Hi there, mine starts with H so it could be alphabetical or by date (sorry, this is not very helfpul).. I would check in with them again though as the deadline to apply for scholarships is tomorrow so they should definitely be in touch so you don't miss out! I know what you mean by going mad, 6 weeks is such a long time to wait, I feel like our fate is in their hands!
Dustydaydream
Rep:
?
Hi there, mine starts with H so it could be alphabetical or by date (sorry, this is not very helfpul).. I would check in with them again though as the deadline to apply for scholarships is tomorrow so they should definitely be in touch so you don't miss out! I know what you mean by going mad, 6 weeks is such a long time to wait, I feel like our fate is in their hands!
Thank you - is that the Fulbright scholarship??
Teapot13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you - is that the Fulbright scholarship??
I think it's all of the scholarships but could just be the Fullbright.
Dustydaydream
Rep:
?
I think it's all of the scholarships but could just be the Fullbright
Hey - I don't think I would be eligible for a schloarship anyway. Where do you apply? Best wishes!!
Teapot13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey - I don't think I would be eligible for a schloarship anyway. Where do you apply? Best wishes!!
Oh well that's good. Have you heard from them now?
Dustydaydream
Rep:
?
Oh well that's good. Have you heard from them now?
Hey! No still not heard.
Last edited by Dustydaydream; 4 weeks ago
Teapot13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! No still not heard.
Gosh you poor thing, you must be beside yourself! The chances are it's good news though. Fingers crossed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed