TSR Taskmaster: Episode Five!

Watch
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago

Hello and welcome to TSR Taskmaster, the game that sets a group of users a number of ridiculous, inconsequential and often stupid tasks to do over the course of a week!

I am laurawatt, assistant to The Taskmaster for this episode!

The number of participants for this episode is already full. If you would like to take part in this game please sign up using this thread.
If you've signed up but haven't been tagged here, don't worry, you'll be participating in a different episode at a slightly later date.

How it works:

- Over the course of the next 7 days you will be asked to complete several tasks.

- The first of these is the Prize Task, this will usually involve being asked to find something you own and take a picture of it, or find something on TSR that matches a certain criteria. This task will overlap with all other tasks and be the one you have the longest time to complete.

- The fifth and final task of the week will be done "live", you'll be told which date and a specific time several days in advance.

- Live tasks will often require you to complete the task as soon as possible, so it's helpful to try and be there for when it is revealed!

- Tasks #2, #3 and #4 could be anything. It might be to do with starting a thread or making some posts on TSR or something you could do at home and take a picture of.

- The Taskmaster will judge the performances and award points from 1-5 for your efforts. The person with the most points at the end, wins! :ahee:

This game will not ask you to:
- Record anything over video
- Reveal any information about your identity
- Breach any of the TSR Community Guidelines
- Be judgemental towards any of the other participants

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to tag me or CheeseIsVeg!

The Plucky Participants for this Episode are:

Daveological
AM.TSR
Raptor Jesus
Realitysreflexx
Andrew97
ROTL94
Brutal Bee
SweetSexySavage
kadiatuj0001

The first task (the prize task) will be released this evening around 8:30pm!

Let the competition commence :grin:

Raptor Jesus
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
well well well :elefant:

edit - im excited :gigg:
Becca216
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good luck everyone it is great fun :woo:
kitkadd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
laurawatt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Raptor Jesus)
well well well :elefant:

edit - im excited :gigg:
I've never seen this TSRmoji before :gigg: Maybe The Taskmaster should let me go on here more often :beard:
(Original post by kadiatuj0001)
:woohoo:
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Miles Jupp (the lad in my avatar) will destroy you all!
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good luck guys you're going to love it :thumbsup:
The Taskmaster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello everyone, it's The Taskmaster here :hi:
Before we begin the fun and Tasks, let's go over a few rules to the game!
First of all a quick reminder that we must remember to abide by the community guidelines of TSR :fyi:

The Main Rules:
-Unless stated otherwise reputation points and PMs will not count
-Please do not bump old threads. These will not count.
-Don't spam threads. This means tagging loads of people when they have important roles on the site or a large group of users with other things to be doing.
This also means making posts in serious discussions/topical threads and therefore making it go off-topic. We will see these and will not count them
-Stick to the public site only. This means nowhere such as the PS, CV help forums or anywhere private that normal members cannot see.
-Please generally be courteous to other members and volunteers! We want to have some fun but also make sure that the community stays a positive and awesome place to be a part of :yy:

Additionally:
-A reminder that as a member of the Volunteer Team, we can see edits, deletions and will be notified if you are breaking the rules/community guidelines.

If you have any specific queries about any of these, feel free to tag myself, the poor unfortunate soul running the episode laurawatt or CheeseIsVeg.

Let the tasks begin :sneakydevil:
laurawatt
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Taskmaster)
Hello everyone, it's The Taskmaster here :hi:
Before we begin the fun and Tasks, let's go over a few rules to the game!
First of all a quick reminder that we must remember to abide by the community guidelines of TSR :fyi:

The Main Rules:
-Unless stated otherwise reputation points and PMs will not count
-Please do not bump old threads. These will not count.
-Don't spam threads. This means tagging loads of people when they have important roles on the site or a large group of users with other things to be doing.
This also means making posts in serious discussions/topical threads and therefore making it go off-topic. We will see these and will not count them
-Stick to the public site only. This means nowhere such as the PS, CV help forums or anywhere private that normal members cannot see.
-Please generally be courteous to other members and volunteers! We want to have some fun but also make sure that the community stays a positive and awesome place to be a part of :yy:

Additionally:
-A reminder that as a member of the Volunteer Team, we can see edits, deletions and will be notified if you are breaking the rules/community guidelines.

If you have any specific queries about any of these, feel free to tag myself, the poor unfortunate soul running the episode laurawatt or CheeseIsVeg.

Let the tasks begin :sneakydevil:
thank you kind master :adore:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
laurawatt
Rep:
?

Your Prize Task for Episode 1 is...
Give The Taskmaster the best or most extreme makeover! :lips:

The Taskmaster will judge which makeover is the best/most extreme once you've all submitted your entries! :gah:

You can only submit an entry for this task once, so make-over wisely. The picture to make-over is in the spoiler below! :woo:
Spoiler:
Show
looking rather dapper :fan:

Some websites to help edit the photo: https://pixlr.com/x/ and https://www.youidraw.com/apps/painter/ (but if you search "photo editor online free" or something then loads of stuff comes up :yy:)

You have a long time to think on this, you can post your entry in this thread any time between now and 6pm on the 15th July!

Happy editing everyone! :jive:
Last edited by laurawatt; 4 weeks ago
Raptor Jesus
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by laurawatt)

The Taskmaster will judge which makeover is the best/most extreme once you've all submitted your entries! :gah:

You can only submit an entry for this task once, so make-over wisely. The picture to make-over is in the spoiler below! :woo:
Spoiler:
Show

Some websites to help edit the photo: https://pixlr.com/x/ and https://www.youidraw.com/apps/painter/ (but if you search "photo editor online free" or something then loads of stuff comes up :yy:)

You have a long time to think on this, you can post your entry in this thread any time between now and 6pm on the 15th July!

time to get creative :groovy:
laurawatt
Rep:
?
time to get creative :groovy:
oh yes :awesome:
kitkadd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Spoiler:
Show

time to get to work
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
good luck everyone!! :gah:
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Report 4 weeks ago
I read "most extreme" makeover and I got excited. : )

🤭
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kadiatuj0001)
time to get to work
Vapordave
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Spoiler:
Show

Ooh
Raptor Jesus
Report 4 weeks ago
oh yes :awesome:
also congrats being no.1 in episode 3! :clap2:
Spoiler:
Show
can u lend me the secrets on how to win?
laurawatt
Rep:
?
also congrats being no.1 in episode 3! :clap2:
Spoiler:
Show
can u lend me the secrets on how to win?
Aw ty
Spoiler:
Show
The Taskmaster won’t ever let me out of the cellar if I do that :K:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (254)
39.81%
Take autumn exams (190)
29.78%
Look for a job (21)
3.29%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.92%
Take a year out (110)
17.24%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (38)
5.96%

Watched Threads