cwiant
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
As an international student, I'm trying to book tickets and find out more on our arrival to the uni in september. I have family that live about 1-2 hours from Bristol, and I would like to be able to quarantine for 14 days at their house rather than alone in a room at uni. Does anyone know if that would be allowed or if they would require our quarantine to be on campus?

Any other discussion or info on international arrivals is welcome here
BriggsHouseLeeds
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by cwiant)
As an international student, I'm trying to book tickets and find out more on our arrival to the uni in september. I have family that live about 1-2 hours from Bristol, and I would like to be able to quarantine for 14 days at their house rather than alone in a room at uni. Does anyone know if that would be allowed or if they would require our quarantine to be on campus?

Any other discussion or info on international arrivals is welcome here
Hi! Usually it would be advised for you to quarantine in the place you would plan to stay since some places require for you to fill out documentation prior to travelling. We would advise for you to contact the accommodation you would be staying at regarding the policies they have in place at the moment. As every accommodation is different, each location would have different policies and guidance in place.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads