The Student Room Group

Help please

So- long story short. I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for almost two years. But he blocked me because I asked him to. I was going through a really tough patch but now a lot has happened and I miss him. How can I get my calls to go through? Does No Caller ID help?
I'm not too sure whether caller ID works or not for this. It may still block the number? I'm not sure

Are you not able to contact any of his friends at all?
Original post by Crimson7777777
I'm not too sure whether caller ID works or not for this. It may still block the number? I'm not sure

Are you not able to contact any of his friends at all?

No- but thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Littleone2110
So- long story short. I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for almost two years. But he blocked me because I asked him to. I was going through a really tough patch but now a lot has happened and I miss him. How can I get my calls to go through? Does No Caller ID help?

Hi, once your blocked your calls and texts won't go through anymore so he won't be able to see if you text or call him.. could you use someone else's phone to contact him?

Just remember he followed you recommendation to block you so I'm unsure how receptive he will be to answer your texts and stuff.. this is without knowing the full story though so ignore if this doesn't match your situation!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending