Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Do you like wearing thongs and do you feel comfortable wearing them? For me it feels like a constant wedgie.
Karisa96
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not a great lover of them.
Do wear them but not on a regular bases.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I love thongs, think there more comfortable than bigger underwear, and you get the added like sexy confident feel of knowing your wearing sexy underwear xx
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No to both.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They are very comfortable
Dell PC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Attached files
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Same. Thy also increase your chances of a getting a UTI so I don't wear them.
leopard202
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If I had to go minimal I’d rather go commando than have a constant wedgie :bootyshake:
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
I think they’re more comfortable than normal underwear. I wear them everyday aside for when I’m on a heavy period. In that case I whip out the granny knickers.
Bexjw
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t find them uncomfortable. They’re also far better for having no VPL.
Allie4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Really, I wear them and never even notice them. They're not uncomfortable at all to me.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
I find them perfectly ok. The only ones that are hard to wear are pearl thongs (if you've seen Sex and the City you'll know what I mean) Primark used to sell them many years ago believe it or not. They were selling them for a pound so I bought a few and on one occasion I was feeling daring (and stupid) and decided to wear it to uni... no bloody idea why! And for the most part it was ok but whenever I used to stand up - OUCH! It went right up me!! They're still pretty sexy though... shame I never had a boyfriend to wear them for at the time.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I find them perfectly ok. The only ones that are hard to wear are pearl thongs (if you've seen Sex and the City you'll know what I mean) Primark used to sell them many years ago believe it or not. They were selling them for a pound so I bought a few and on one occasion I was feeling daring (and stupid) and decided to wear it to uni... no bloody idea why! And for the most part it was ok but whenever I used to stand up - OUCH! It went right up me!! They're still pretty sexy though... shame I never had a boyfriend to wear them for at the time.
But thongs are still around. So try surprising your bf!
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Ask your partner's opinion! You must wear them for your partner!
Why must she?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
Why must she?
to please him and enjoy herself as well. A win - win situation!
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
to please him and enjoy herself as well. A win - win situation!
She doesn't like thongs though, so why would she enjoy herself? Also, not all men like thongs - my ex didn't.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
She doesn't like thongs though, so why would she enjoy herself? Also, not all men like thongs - my ex didn't.
really? he could stare at the butt and move the thong. What is there not to like?
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
I only wear them if I can't find normal pants lol or I'm wearing something white (white jeans or dress) or I don't want any pant lines. never wore them for guys mwhaha especially if they asked me to
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I only wear them if I can't find normal pants lol or I'm wearing something white (white jeans or dress) or I don't want any pant lines. never wore them for guys mwhaha especially if they asked me to
You should. it would spice up your relationship.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
good for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (74)
40.44%
Take autumn exams (61)
33.33%
Look for a job (5)
2.73%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.28%
Take a year out (26)
14.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.01%

Watched Threads