The Student Room Group

Courses similar to Music Business and Media BA

I want to know if there are any courses similar to the Music Business and Media BA offered at Brighton University, I'd like to do this course but obviously I need more than one choice
Hi @hxzeldine

I know you might be looking for other students advise or other universities, but I have a couple of course suggestions you might like to take a look at :^_^:

We offer a Digital Music and Sound Arts BA (Hons) course that might be of some interest, you can look at the details here. This course encourages you to fully explore your creativity on this practice-based course focusing on experimentation and innovation.

We also offer a Media Production course, this add a lot of focus towards how social media, mobile platforms, e-commerce and locational software are driving change and will develop ideas for interactive applications. As well as the ways in which drama, documentary and live television have developed with the advent of interactive content and digital distribution and how they continue to evolve. You can learn more about It here.

If the Media production course is of any interest and you would like a students perspective, we have a great student ambassador who you are welcome to message about his experience with the course by following this link.

I hope this is helpful!

Bex - Brighton Uni rep :nyan:
Reply 2
Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries
Hi @hxzeldine

I know you might be looking for other students advise or other universities, but I have a couple of course suggestions you might like to take a look at :^_^:

We offer a Digital Music and Sound Arts BA (Hons) course that might be of some interest, you can look at the details here. This course encourages you to fully explore your creativity on this practice-based course focusing on experimentation and innovation.

We also offer a Media Production course, this add a lot of focus towards how social media, mobile platforms, e-commerce and locational software are driving change and will develop ideas for interactive applications. As well as the ways in which drama, documentary and live television have developed with the advent of interactive content and digital distribution and how they continue to evolve. You can learn more about It here.

If the Media production course is of any interest and you would like a students perspective, we have a great student ambassador who you are welcome to message about his experience with the course by following this link.

I hope this is helpful!

Bex - Brighton Uni rep :nyan:

Hi there I have seen the other courses but I’m pretty sure Music Business and Media BA will most likely be my top choice as it covers the Music Industry and Media Studies both in one course which is an ideal course for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending