The Student Room Group

Anyone want to buy my crocs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonyWizzy
Currently I'm breeding pretty much every breed in some format and as of today I've got 515 horses

How do you look after them all? 😱What breed of horses do you have in the game?
Original post by Aminah T
I had 32 horses. Ngl I couldn't look after them all in the game. I used to breed gypsy vanners and Shetland ponies. I managed to get one unicorn but I had to spend so many passed on it lol

What breed of horses did you have?

i mostly had shetland ponies too. i think i was obsessed with trying to breed the purest horse possible lol

and 32 fair play, i wouldn't be able to handle that many. do you still play howrse now?
what game is this that you're all talking abt? Animal crossing??
Original post by gem2004

Animal crossing!? No it’s definitely not you couldn’t have that many villagers haha! It’s hawrse or something I think 🤔
Original post by gem2004

oh my god :giggle:
How do you look after them all? 😱What breed of horses do you have in the game?

I have a tab called 'to breed' which has all my best horses in it from every breed I have, so there's only about 78 rn that I go through every day. I've got akhal-teke (+uni), arabian (+uni), appaloosa, argentiain criollo, barb (+uni), camaruge, curly, dartmoor, fjord, french trotter, fresian, gypsy vanner, hanovarian, holsteiner, icelandic, irish hunter, KWPN, kerry bog, knabstrupper, lippizan, marwari, mustang, new forest (+uni), nokota (+uni), paint horse, percheon, purebred spanish horse (+uni), quarter horse, selle francais, shagya arbaian, shetland, shire uni, tennesse walker, thourghbred and welsh. Most of those are 4000+ GP haha
Original post by gem2004

:facepalm:🤦 *smh*
:facepalm:🤦 *smh*

wha.. I was thinking the same thing
Here you are :h:
Original post by excitedpresent
i mostly had shetland ponies too. i think i was obsessed with trying to breed the purest horse possible lol

and 32 fair play, i wouldn't be able to handle that many. do you still play howrse now?

No I don't play howrse anymore. Last time I did was years ago. 🤔
However out of all the items in the black market I loved the Helios ray that's y I have it as my profile picture in tsr lol

How about you?
Original post by Moonbow
Here you are @Hellohsjakodsmka :h:

They're in love with me.
this thread is defo off topic now :colonhash:
Original post by excitedpresent
is pretentious and supports eugenics

No and no.
Original post by _Tristan_
??? she doesn't think I'm a creep im sure

It was a joke given that this thread is called ”what secret is the user above you hiding”.
Original post by PonyWizzy
I have a tab called 'to breed' which has all my best horses in it from every breed I have, so there's only about 78 rn that I go through every day. I've got akhal-teke (+uni), arabian (+uni), appaloosa, argentiain criollo, barb (+uni), camaruge, curly, dartmoor, fjord, french trotter, fresian, gypsy vanner, hanovarian, holsteiner, icelandic, irish hunter, KWPN, kerry bog, knabstrupper, lippizan, marwari, mustang, new forest (+uni), nokota (+uni), paint horse, percheon, purebred spanish horse (+uni), quarter horse, selle francais, shagya arbaian, shetland, shire uni, tennesse walker, thourghbred and welsh. Most of those are 4000+ GP haha

Wow you have so many horses! Lmao I couldn't ever get it over 4000+ GP in my horses the maximum skills I had got was 3500 GP 😂

What would be your favourite breeds of horses?
Original post by gem2004

a game called howrse (you look after virtual horses and breed them get the best horse you can)
Wow you have so many horses! Lmao I couldn't ever get it over 4000+ GP in my horses the maximum skills I had got was 3500 GP 😂

What would be your favourite breeds of horses?

in game or irl? I suppose it doesn't matter. Arabains, fresians, marwari, andalusians... think that's it. Oh and lippizaners
No I don't play howrse anymore. Last time I did was years ago. 🤔
However out of all the items in the black market I loved the Helios ray that's y I have it as my profile picture in tsr lol

How about you?

omg I used the helios ray a lot too!! you must like howrse a lot if its your profile pic kek

And same, I'm too old for howrse now lol.

i personally liked pandora's box (bring a horse back to life) and the philsopher's stone (immortalise the horse). basically i hated it when my horses died lol
Original post by LiberOfLondon
No and no.

It was a joke given that this thread is called ”what secret is the user above you hiding”.

i see... phew
I had 32 horses. Ngl I couldn't look after them all in the game. I used to breed gypsy vanners and Shetland ponies. I managed to get one unicorn but I had to spend so many passes on it lol

What breed of horses did you have?

I have two in real life 😁
Original post by _Tristan_
I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HER i just like her personality that's all...

Hmm that may be but it looks like you do with all the blushing emojis :cheeky:
Original post by gem2004
ok this thread is certified cursed now lmao

Oh I've been on worse threads :colone:
Original post by gem2004
this thread is defo off topic now :colonhash:

THANK YOU MY THREAD HAS BEEN BLOODY DERAILED

Quick Reply

Latest