Exactly....:eek3:

I demand that you change your username immediately

no potato
Original post by Unidentifiable.
no potato

Oh your username is going to give me a headache :redface:

Why did you join tsr?
Reply 6
You are identified as 'Unidentifiable.'. Nobody else has that username on TSR, making you identifable. Then again, your username is Unidentifiable...

This is a bit trippy :lol:
Your ip and mac address says otherwise.
I beg to differ
*whips out Silph Scope*
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Oh your username is going to give me a headache :redface:

Why did you join tsr?

Boredom might tell you in a few weeks

Original post by LovelyMrFox
You are identified as 'Unidentifiable.'. Nobody else has that username on TSR, making you identifable. Then again, your username is Unidentifiable...

This is a bit trippy :lol:

yes hehe :biggrin:

Original post by --Student
Your ip and mac address says otherwise.

My VPN says something else.
Boredom might tell you in a few weeks

yes hehe :biggrin:

My VPN says something else.

In a few weeks? :hmmm: can't wait that long
Original post by SuperiorPotato
In a few weeks? :hmmm: can't wait that long

I can PM you but will you keep it a secret?
I can PM you but will you keep it a secret?

Yup sure :rolleyes:
Prove me wrong.

You identity can be perceived both by yourself and by others. As others have quite rightly pointed out, to all of us you are unidentifiable, but to yourself you have a proven identity. So for us to identify you, we have to see you through your eyes.

You have chosen to set up this very simple yet mind-boggling game for a little bit of fun that you’re sure no one with bother too much about because it’s just a little bit of fun. But in doing so, you have revealed to us that you have a quirky and puzzly identity. You seek to challenge and to see the responses of others to your challenges. You also like dabbling in a little fun, knowing that for some this will make their heads spin.

You also come to the student room to ask this. That to me possibly suggests you either are a source of help or someone who requires help. But people also come here for fun and social interaction. My guess would be that you come here for fun and also to be helped at the same time. You set this up in a bid to get people to question you and the game, playing more into your puzzly identity.

And of course your identity can also be whatever you choose it to be. It is sourced from inside yourself and only you can truly know or understand it.

I may not be able to know your actual identity, but with every word you type, you give away more and more about you

Have fun guys :smile:
Reply 14
You are identifiable as being Unidentifiable
I wonder what a dupe check would bring up...
Original post by Crimson7777777
You identity can be perceived both by yourself and by others. As others have quite rightly pointed out, to all of us you are unidentifiable, but to yourself you have a proven identity. So for us to identify you, we have to see you through your eyes.

You have chosen to set up this very simple yet mind-boggling game for a little bit of fun that you’re sure no one with bother too much about because it’s just a little bit of fun. But in doing so, you have revealed to us that you have a quirky and puzzly identity. You seek to challenge and to see the responses of others to your challenges. You also like dabbling in a little fun, knowing that for some this will make their heads spin.

You also come to the student room to ask this. That to me possibly suggests you either are a source of help or someone who requires help. But people also come here for fun and social interaction. My guess would be that you come here for fun and also to be helped at the same time. You set this up in a bid to get people to question you and the game, playing more into your puzzly identity.

And of course your identity can also be whatever you choose it to be. It is sourced from inside yourself and only you can truly know or understand it.

I may not be able to know your actual identity, but with every word you type, you give away more and more about you

Have fun guys :smile:

Yet you don't understand that this is the internet and you would have to link up this account to several others for you to then even suspect what city I live in and what district as well on TSR I am Unidentifiable.
You think no one will know who you are
You have been identified as a TSR user.

You have till tomorrow night to transfer me £1billion.
Original post by Nialler x
You think no one will know who you are

yeah do you think ppl know who u r?

Quick Reply

Latest