The Student Room Group

Thread not about chickens

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hudds999
Plant based sausages for breakfast? That sounds grim ha. I’ve always pictured a vegan as someone who crawls round in their back garden eating grass and munching on plants, it’s a weird thought to have, yet I can’t shake it. Weird huh. Good luck in losing weight.

Hah, sounds grim but they’re fine and taste not far off from meat. It’s also a lot healthier :smile:
Original post by leopard202
Ooh so you wouldn’t be into The Cabinet of Dr Caligari I guess? That one has a super surreal set

I’m open to branching out to any type of film. Its boring watching the same type of movies anyway 🙃
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Fermion.
Hah, sounds grim but they’re fine and taste not far off from meat. It’s also a lot healthier :smile:

Do you get these?
A5B4627F-CB17-4E9E-9E7A-125E24CEE497.jpeg
Do you get these?

Nah :lol:
Reply 44
Original post by leopard202
They are disappointingly ubiquitous.

Had to look up that word but yeah, I agree totally 😂.

Nah :lol:

😂.
Do you get these?

Is ’little willies the best they could come up with?
Had to look up that word but yeah, I agree totally 😂.

😂.

I’ve got a different type with regards to sausages :lol:
I like chickens and eggs

Spoiler

Reply 48
Original post by TheStarboy
Is ’little willies the best they could come up with?

I don’t bloody know do I. Does it seem like I’d own a vegetarian butchers with my intense dislike of vegans?

I’ve got a different type with regards to sausages :lol:

Ok 😂, right, well I’m not really sure what to do with this information.
I don’t bloody know do I. Does it seem like I’d own a vegetarian butchers with my intense dislike of vegans?

Ok 😂, right, well I’m not really sure what to do with this information.

I’m just saying I prefer a bigger portion of sausages, what did you think? :K:

Also I’m not that keen on soy :lol:
Reply 50
I’m just saying I prefer a bigger portion of sausages, what did you think? :K:

Also I’m not that keen on soy :lol:

Of course, right well that’s good. I mean you do you I guess. Apparently soy is bad for men so I won’t be going anywhere near that shite.
Of course, right well that’s good. I mean you do you I guess. Apparently soy is bad for men so I won’t be going anywhere near that shite.

How haha?
Reply 52
How haha?

Soy foods are supposedly high in phytoestrogens, which are plant-based substances that mimic the effects of estrogen in your body by altering hormone levels and potentially reducing testosterone. Some studies claim this is utter shite but I ain’t risking anything.
Soy foods are supposedly high in phytoestrogens, which are plant-based substances that mimic the effects of estrogen in your body by altering hormone levels and potentially reducing testosterone. Some studies claim this is utter shite but I ain’t risking anything.

It doesn't reduce testosterone or alter the hormone levels. It does contain phytoestrogens that reduce the sperm count and affect male fertility.
Reply 54
Original post by TheStarboy
It doesn't reduce testosterone or alter the hormone levels. It does contain phytoestrogens that reduce the sperm count and affect male fertility.

Well that’s even worse 😂. I’m keeping away from soy I tell ya.
Do you prefer chicken breasts or chicken legs?

breasts
actually prefer the neck but theres not much meat

Quick Reply

Latest