UK: Ran a red light in front of an ambulance (no, I wasn't giving way)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by RedGiant)
There's still a chance one could come, post is delayed across the country at the moment due to COVID-19.

I hope you get caught ASAP and your license is revoked. You're not clever by breaking the law and getting away with it.
Lol yh, that's the only worry I have. Covid 19 leading to some delay in the outcome, man needs to be on the lookout the next few days (roughly 3-5) to proper confirm the outcome.

Obviously fingers crossed I get the best result and no NIP comes through the post.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
Lol yh, that's the only worry I have. Covid 19 leading to some delay in the outcome, man needs to be on the lookout the next few days (roughly 3-5) to proper confirm the outcome.

Obviously fingers crossed I get the best result and no NIP comes through the post.
Are you trolling or do you genuinely find this funny?
Jang Gwangnam
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
Are you trolling or do you genuinely find this funny?
YaliaV our personal creeds in life are different, plus do you really expect me to take other people talking bad about me and my antics seriously? I won't.

Although I understand everyones opinion's, my stance on the matter is that it's minor as I've done worst. There's no need to force your opinions, I'm a obstinant individual I lay by beliefs and experiences in life - your kind coercion is ineffective on me.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
YaliaV our personal creeds in life are different, plus do you really expect me to take other people talking bad about me and my antics seriously? I won't.

Although I understand everyones opinion's, my stance on the matter is that it's minor as I've done worst. There's no need to force your opinions, I'm a obstinant individual I lay by beliefs and experiences in life - your kind coercion is ineffective on me.
Oh how utterly pathetic... RoyalSheepy.. could you sort this thread out please..
Jang Gwangnam
Rep:
?
RoyalSheepy

I understand as a mod you cannot allow TSR members to promote activities of ill repute (that's probably how my statements of defense (aka my replies) will come off), so I want to say let me update this thread in a couple of days with the final verdict (as I have to take covid-19s impact on the DVLA and Post Office into account). Then you can close the thread from further responses with no complaints from yours truly.
bluewolf21
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nick6501StriderHort mqb2766 IWMTomnexttime xoxAngel_Kxox RoyalSheepyGabiAbi84 YaliaV barnetlad RedGiantFRS500 RogerOxon Joe Frazier Fermion.

Wanted to give a quick update to everyone. I didn't get a NIP in the post after 14 days. My driving record will continue to remain unblemished for the foreseeable future 😂😂
Give it time to come, mate, you'll probably get one sooner or later.

Also, please just accept the fact that what you did was wrong and you could have killed someone. This is not a laughing matter(unlike your emojis seem to suggest), and I'd advise taking more care or getting of the roads. As I said earlier, you'll probably get an NIP sooner rather or later anyway.
bluewolf21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lesson we learnt today: Ambulances aren't snitches
That's the important part?

That's just utterly pathetic, mate. You could have killed someone.
Jang Gwangnam
Rep:
?
(Original post by bluewolf21)
Give it time to come, mate, you'll probably get one sooner or later.

Also, please just accept the fact that what you did was wrong and you could have killed someone. This is not a laughing matter(unlike your emojis seem to suggest), and I'd advise taking more care or getting of the roads. As I said earlier, you'll probably get an NIP sooner rather or later anyway
(Original post by bluewolf21)
That's the important part?

That's just utterly pathetic, mate. You could have killed someone.
Obviously, that was the reason I even made the thread. Bloody ambulance had me shook when I clocked it was behind me and saw me breaking the red light.
bluewolf21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Obviously, that was the reason I even made the thread. Bloody ambulance had me shook when I clocked it was behind me and saw me breaking the red light.
Technically, yes, that's what created the thread, but in the grand scheme of things, it's really not as important as someone potentially losing their lives to your selfishness.

You're just being selfish, you're clearly more bothered about what happens to you(which might not be that big) than the potentially devastating impact it could have to other people.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(I got double thanked )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
17.89%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.89%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (103)
54.21%

Watched Threads