The Student Room Group

Friendly tips

Hi, I recently matched with this girl on tinder and we spoke for a bit, got eachother on snapchat etc. We haven’t spoke in a while but there is just something about her that’s caught my eye as i never really take much notice into people i meet on tinder as nothing ever really comes of it. As i said, she has something about her that i really like and i want to ask her to see if she would Like to got for a drinks sometime. What would he the best way to do this?
Original post by Jackstubbo
Hi, I recently matched with this girl on tinder and we spoke for a bit, got eachother on snapchat etc. We haven’t spoke in a while but there is just something about her that’s caught my eye as i never really take much notice into people i meet on tinder as nothing ever really comes of it. As i said, she has something about her that i really like and i want to ask her to see if she would Like to got for a drinks sometime. What would he the best way to do this?

hey jack,

i myself are a woman, and personally i like honesty and being upfront in guys. if you snap her and just tell her that shes cool and youd like to go for drinks, it should be alright :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending