Readers/Book recommendations -MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registraton)

Watch
purplesunlight
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm hoping to study this course in September 2021 and I would really love some recommendations for books on the subject. I'm reading 'An Introduction to Occupational Therapy' which is very good but from a US perspective.
jpSoc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by purplesunlight)
I'm hoping to study this course in September 2021 and I would really love some recommendations for books on the subject. I'm reading 'An Introduction to Occupational Therapy' which is very good but from a US perspective.
Hi Ive just completed my first year BSc Occupational Therapy, unfortunately most of the books are from the US and Canadian perspective, books that I have found useful in the first year are ES Duncan 'Foundations for practice in occupational therapy, Kramer et al Perspectives in Human Occupation, Occupational Therapy Willard and Spackmans, Creek 2003 and Creek Occupational Therapy and mental health Bryant et al 2014. You will need an up to date Anatomy and Physiology book and a book on Occupational Therapy Performance components. Have a look on ebay as they are expensive and borrow from the library if you can. Good Luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads