Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    See when you've got a test date booked, you can't then see any more available test dates.

The nearest date is 13th Oct and my friend is looking for a cancellation. Is there any way around that as he wants to have something booked rather than hoping for a cancellation that doesn't come.

ReputationRep:
    once you have one booked, you can log on online & 'change booking'.

if there isn't an earlier date don't change it but it allows you to see the available dates.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers love.

ReputationRep:
    How often do cancellations happen?

Are they more last minute sort of things?

ReputationRep:
    just check it regularly - they update it at some point every so often.

You can get cancellations which are within 2 days (if you book you can't change/cancel without paying again) and some which are weeks away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manderton)
    just check it regularly - they update it at some point every so often.

You can get cancellations which are within 2 days (if you book you can't change/cancel without paying again) and some which are weeks away.
    As long as it's within 5 working days or thereabouts, you can cancel and get your fee back.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to rebook a test for my sis atm. she failed yesterday. is it 2 weeks or 4 weeks before you can retake?

ReputationRep:
    It's in the region of 2 weeks I think.

ReputationRep:
    14 days before you can retake a test, i retook on the 14th day for one of my tests

ReputationRep:
    10 days

ReputationRep:
    That'll be 10 working days.

ReputationRep:
    Piece of **** won't let me check dates at this time.

Surely they don't need someone working the computer at the other end?

Tossers.

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough I just found a cancellation but its for this Monday which is rather soon seeing as I'm having my first lesson since my test today! Grr I just wish it showed up earlier.

ReputationRep:
    For whatever reason a load of times just came through in september.

Providing instructor is free and I can get off work again, resit is now 9th sept rather than 10th oct.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 28, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.