Health plz help asap

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So i've found myself needing to urinate more often but this is only after ive eaten and drunk a sip of water each time i eat some of my food as i eat during eating. I drink 8 glasses a water a day and when i just drink a full glass of water without eating anything with it i only need to urinate once after it but after eating i find myself going 3 times or more and if i drink 3-4 glasses at the same time at night i go 6-7 times as only a little comes out the first 3 times which i think is the water i drink with my tea but then after that when i go 3 more times it goes back to full glasses
SO I WAS WONDERING ...
Is this a common thing as i have only just started drinking 8 glasses 1-2 weeks ago so i thought my bladders not used to it yet BUT does anyone else think theres something wrong with me or is this a natural problem ill get used to over time
ameliadown
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So i've found myself needing to urinate more often but this is only after ive eaten and drunk a sip of water each time i eat some of my food as i eat during eating. I drink 8 glasses a water a day and when i just drink a full glass of water without eating anything with it i only need to urinate once after it but after eating i find myself going 3 times or more and if i drink 3-4 glasses at the same time at night i go 6-7 times as only a little comes out the first 3 times which i think is the water i drink with my tea but then after that when i go 3 more times it goes back to full glasses
SO I WAS WONDERING ...
Is this a common thing as i have only just started drinking 8 glasses 1-2 weeks ago so i thought my bladders not used to it yet BUT does anyone else think theres something wrong with me or is this a natural problem ill get used to over time
Hi. I’m surprised you only have to go once normally. I have to go 3 or 4 times like you’ve said. Nothings wrong. Some people have larger bladders than others. If you really are concerned do speak to a doctor but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
SO I WAS WONDERING ...
If you have non urgent health concerns, you need to speak to your local doctor, if they're more urgent call 111, and in an emergency call 999. This kind of thing is what they get paid to deal with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (102)
13.33%
I'm not sure (32)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (237)
30.98%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.35%
I'm not a current university student (376)
49.15%

Watched Threads