The Student Room Group

dating

so im a 15 year old girl and I met this boy over the internet who has just turned 17,we talked for while then we met for the first time on Monday,my mam and my baby brother aodre him,but my dad doesn't want me to see him again,his mum loves me and has invited me over hers as me and my dad are arguing all the time and some things have been said out of anger,what do I do?is the age difference bad?
I don’t think the age difference is bad - however you’re not of legal age for anything sexual yet (I’m not saying don’t do it and all that but just keep in mind that he’s a teenage boy so you need to make sure you do things on your terms)

Maybe sit down with your family and explain that you really like him. Ask your dad why he doesn’t like your boyfriend and see if you can settle things that way.

Just make sure the relationship is on your terms. If you’re not ready for certain things, don’t let him pressure you into it etc. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy and you seem like a really nice girl so I wouldn’t worry!

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending