Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right'o. Its my birthday tomorrow

I just dont know what to do, only a few of my friends are around, but its cool because theyre my closer friends. There is nothing to really watch at the cinema, I dont really want to be at my house too much and the town is pretty boring around here. Im not old enough to go clubbing or anything like that (under 18) and there are no cool gigs on around here that there usually are with unsigned bands

Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SquishyHomie)

I just dont know what to do, only a few of my friends are around, but its cool because theyre my closer friends. There is nothing to really watch at the cinema, I dont really want to be at my house too much and the town is pretty boring around here. Im not old enough to go clubbing or anything like that (under 18) and there are no cool gigs on around here that there usually are with unsigned bands

Any suggestions?

OMG your in luck!!!
    There's a huge 16+ rave happening in London Bridge, London.

Gah lemme find the link.
    I'll be going along with like 20 other people.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=24723434253

btw do you live in london?? lolz or have access to tube and transport?

ReputationRep:
    the one on thr 28th?

ReputationRep:
    Gathering round your house?
    Party?
    BBQ?
    Go out for a meal?
    Picnic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    the one on thr 28th?
    ya

ReputationRep:
    Play Lawn Bowls all day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    ya
    the se1 club?

ReputationRep:
    uh, my birthday is on the 27th :p:

ReputationRep:
    jump jump jump. fall. Have a few friends over. Go for a meal. Cinema. Have a drink or two.

ReputationRep:
    What do you usually do when you hang out? You could go bowling.. go for a meal, rent a loada films, order pizza in. Umm..

ReputationRep:
    the se1 club?
    Yup. you going?

ReputationRep:
    go to a theme park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    Yup. you going?

i don't know really, a mate has a few tickets, let's not hijack this thread, answer through pm.

how many people are going to be there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SquishyHomie)

Any suggestions?
    AAAAAH ITS MY BDAY TOMORROW AS WELL!!!!
    it had better be sunny

it's my 17th, && i still have not planned it.

Go and eat somewhere, then drunkenly/soberly reminisce on the past year with your friends, I guess.

Or you could invite friends, friends of friends, and friends of those to the park && have a MASSIVE drink up

ReputationRep:
    Have friends over, BBQ, loads of drinks, go bowling or some type events like that? rent out a film and go over the top with food and drink? That's fun, having a stupid amount of food and alcohol then just pigging out for the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    AAAAAH ITS MY BDAY TOMORROW AS WELL!!!!
    it had better be sunny

it's my 17th, && i still have not planned it.

Go and eat somewhere, then drunkenly/soberly reminisce on the past year with your friends, I guess.

Or you could invite friends, friends of friends, and friends of those to the park && have a MASSIVE drink up

my 17th too

ReputationRep:
    Dogging? Always a good day out :p:

ReputationRep:
    Picnic in the park.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TickBox)
    Dogging? Always a good day out :p:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i don't know really, a mate has a few tickets, let's not hijack this thread, answer through pm.

how many people are going to be there?
    Aaah okay cool.
    Well i have 10 people that are going, and they told me the last one was really really good.

Hijack we shall

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.