The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths A-level textbooks?

Hi, I was planning on buying an A-level maths textbook for fun (I'm still doing GCSEs). The exam board my college do is Edexcel, so which textbook would you recommend (I'm looking for pure maths)?
Original post by apolaroidofus
Hi, I was planning on buying an A-level maths textbook for fun (I'm still doing GCSEs). The exam board my college do is Edexcel, so which textbook would you recommend (I'm looking for pure maths)?

Edexcel uses the Pearson textbooks, Pure Maths content is blue with a spiral on the front.
There's 4 in total (two for Year 12 and Year 13 Pure, and two for Year 12 and Year 13 stats and mechanics).
I have all 4 :smile:
Good luck! If you need anything, let me know!
Original post by flumefan1
Edexcel uses the Pearson textbooks, Pure Maths content is blue with a spiral on the front.
There's 4 in total (two for Year 12 and Year 13 Pure, and two for Year 12 and Year 13 stats and mechanics).
I have all 4 :smile:
Good luck! If you need anything, let me know!

Thanks! This one, yeah? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-level-Mathematics-Textbook-Further/dp/129218339X/ref=asc_df_129218339X/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310872601819&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11983657327625382264&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006563&hvtargid=pla-356949151904&psc=1&th=1&psc=1
Original post by syzygy_
Hey I've got 4 CGP Edexcel A-Level Maths books I'm selling for cheap if you're interested! I've got Core 1, Core 2, Statistics 1 and also the Complete Revision Guide. Will post this weekend if you would like them, they're in great condition. Message for pics/if interested :smile:

I would love to but I have no money on my card and mum refuses to buy them for me because she doesn't want me to get distracted from GCSEs! Only able to buy one of the pure textbooks since I found a book token lying around with £20 on it - thank you, though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by apolaroidofus
I would love to but I have no money on my card and mum refuses to buy them for me because she doesn't want me to get distracted from GCSEs! Only able to buy one of the pure textbooks since I found a book token lying around with £20 on it - thank you, though :smile:

Didn't realise you were doing GCSEs, you must be very motivated! Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest