The Student Room Group

Urgent help with uni application

What would my chances be of getting into Oxford for PPE? I achieved 10 straight grade 9s at GCSE, and I am predicted 3 A*s at A level, Maths, Physics, Biology (and an EPQ looking at the UK and US health systems). I scored 47/50 on my first TSA section 1 try - that's just the multiple choice bit and apparently it converts to a score of 90 ish overall for section 1.
Original post by jacobharmison17
What would my chances be of getting into Oxford for PPE? I achieved 10 straight grade 9s at GCSE, and I am predicted 3 A*s at A level, Maths, Physics, Biology (and an EPQ looking at the UK and US health systems). I scored 47/50 on my first TSA section 1 try - that's just the multiple choice bit and apparently it converts to a score of 90 ish overall for section 1.

Seems quite high at the moment but you have to have an amazing personal statement and ace your interview.

Please stop posting the same information :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
Please stop posting the same information :smile:

?..

"urgent help"

Quick Reply

Latest