Interesting/fun iPhone games/apps

Watch
TheStar1994
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone. So im like hella bored these days, So i have already asked like 7 people, and they all said the same thing : 'We dont know any'.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will someone recommend me some games for iPhone . I am so bored and my phone is so not interesting. Ive really only got 3 games (fruit ninja , 8ball and ludostar). Keep in mind that im not allowed any more social medias , thanks x
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There’s this game called bacon. It’s extremely simple in the sense that you try and flip a piece a bacon on different items. Some levels are actually challenging and it’s also rather addictive so try that. Simple but nice
TheStar1994
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
There’s this game called bacon. It’s extremely simple in the sense that you try and flip a piece a bacon on different items. Some levels are actually challenging and it’s also rather addictive so try that. Simple but nice
Thank you x
Sigue Corriendo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TheStar1994)
Hey everyone. So im like hella bored these days, So i have already asked like 7 people, and they all said the same thing : 'We dont know any'.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will someone recommend me some games for iPhone . I am so bored and my phone is so not interesting. Ive really only got 3 games (fruit ninja , 8ball and ludostar). Keep in mind that im not allowed any more social medias , thanks x
I just started Dragalia Lost on Friday and although I've never really tried this type of game before, I find it really fun. It starts a bit slow and you'll get menu overload but as you get used to the layered UI and start unlocking play modes it gets pretty cool.

Fighting a giant boss with a bunch of guild-mates is exciting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (162)
38.12%
Take autumn exams (130)
30.59%
Look for a job (16)
3.76%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.24%
Take a year out (72)
16.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise