xxgreenxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi Guys! I hope you are well? I'm just wondering who has sat their science equivalency tests yet? How the test was? and if you sat it with a star equivalency or equivalency test??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Best of luck! Kelly x
afroqueenteacher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I sat my combined Science equivalency exam with a star equivalency last year August. I did the exam only option and I bought the GCSE Edexcel Modular Science: Revision Guide (Book one) and read it 3 times. The questions in the test were similar but not quite the same. The test is multiple choice and broken down into sections which is the same as the book. It was helpful, I got a C.
xxgreenxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by afroqueenteacher)
I sat my combined Science equivalency exam with a star equivalency last year August. I did the exam only option and I bought the GCSE Edexcel Modular Science: Revision Guide (Book one) and read it 3 times. The questions in the test were similar but not quite the same. The test is multiple choice and broken down into sections which is the same as the book. It was helpful, I got a C.
Hey! Thanks for getting back to me! Well done on passing, Hows the teaching going? I need to pass my science by the end of august to do my teacher training... Stressful but I really want this! Any advice on what topics to spend more time on? and in physics do I need to know all the different calculations?? Thanks again!
username5391314
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by afroqueenteacher)
Hi, how did you revise using the revision guide? I’ve made notes on flash cards but I feel it isn’t sinking in! I’m fine with the Biology section, it’s just mainly Chemistry and Physics which I am nervous for.
nikimenon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by username5391314)
Hi, how did you revise using the revision guide? I’ve made notes on flash cards but I feel it isn’t sinking in! I’m fine with the Biology section, it’s just mainly Chemistry and Physics which I am nervous for.
I am not good at any sciences.Just finished English and Maths,so exhausted.But I must pass science to get an offer,don't know how? Any sample papers available? They have send me a syllabus which literally includes everything.I have a free day next Friday but I am not confident to book that early.If I leave till October,it can be risky as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.11%
No (228)
78.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed