Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    Nothing, that's all I'm doing
    You?
    :lovehug:
    Equally nothing :erm: Yeech, and I have nothing planned for tomorrow either :erm: I'm going to have to plan something.

Ooh, and I might be volunteering for Childline soon which is all exciting and stuff :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Thats very sweet of you. :hugs:
    She lets me play with her cat, I think I know who's winning :p: :jive:

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    She lets me play with her cat, I think I know who's winning :p: :jive:

:jumphug:
    hehe lol.
    You like cats? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Equally nothing :erm: Yeech, and I have nothing planned for tomorrow either :erm: I'm going to have to plan something.

Ooh, and I might be volunteering for Childline soon which is all exciting and stuff :woo:
    I have nothing planned today or for the rest of the week. I really do want uni to start now rather than in a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    hehe lol.
    You like cats? :erm:
    I like all animals :yes: Cats are cool, dogs are better and goldfish beat everything :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing planned today or for the rest of the week. I really do want uni to start now rather than in a couple of weeks.
    Me too. Maybe if we turn up early and beg they'll give us something to do? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I like all animals :yes: Cats are cool, dogs are better and goldfish beat everything :woo:
    hehe :hugs:

Anyways I gtg now. :erm:
    Now u have only will b ut I am he is better in keeping u company. :yes: \

Take care.. :jumphug:

Bye PP :jumphug:
    Bye will - :love: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Me too. Maybe if we turn up early and beg they'll give us something to do? :dontknow:
    Might work.
    I might start doing a bit of background reading for my course, I don't know.

ReputationRep:

Bye sweetheart :lovehug: :lovie: :love: :kissing2:

ReputationRep:

Aww, okay, bye for now :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Might work.
    I might start doing a bit of background reading for my course, I don't know.
    I'm actually tempted to start going over last year's stuff...haha, listen to me, by a month into the course I'll be complaining that I don't have enough free time :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually tempted to start going over last year's stuff...haha, listen to me, by a month into the course I'll be complaining that I don't have enough free time :p:
    I'm just going to look at some basic stuff to ensure I know a bit about each topic in the course structure according to my prospectus, so should be good fun reading what it is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to look at some basic stuff to ensure I know a bit about each topic in the course structure according to my prospectus, so should be good fun reading what it is :yep:
    I'm glad you're looking forward to it, I know too many people who're just at uni because they don't have any better ideas (previously I was one of them, but I'm finally getting some direction, hurrah!). I can tell you'll do well already :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're looking forward to it, I know too many people who're just at uni because they don't have any better ideas (previously I was one of them, but I'm finally getting some direction, hurrah!). I can tell you'll do well already :hugs:
    Awww thanks :hugs:

I wasn't even going to university before I changed my mind after doing some ICT helping (like a teaching assistant) for 3 weeks after I completed my A-levels, and then I put the application together (for clearing) (including a personal statement I hadn't done before and a reference from my form tutor and head of sixth form) in the final week before I went on my holiday. I then managed to get into the course I wanted to do and could have done another course (same one to the course I'm doing now but a degree not foundation degree) but didn't get enough points from my A-level results. Looking back, it was rather easy to put my application in that week because I wasn't didn't have any work to be doing.

Was very busy that week but got there in the end and look where it got me

ReputationRep:
    Awww thanks :hugs:

I wasn't even going to university before I changed my mind after doing some ICT helping (like a teaching assistant) for 3 weeks after I completed my A-levels, and then I put the application together (for clearing) (including a personal statement I hadn't done before and a reference from my form tutor and head of sixth form) in the final week before I went on my holiday. I then managed to get into the course I wanted to do and could have done another course (same one to the course I'm doing now but a degree not foundation degree) but didn't get enough points from my A-level results. Looking back, it was rather easy to put my application in that week because I wasn't didn't have any work to be doing.

Was very busy that week but got there in the end and look where it got me
    I'm really glad things have worked out okay for you, definitely seems like you've made the right decision :hugs:

I'm only just starting to realise that ending up in Psychology wasn't such a bad thing, but I'm getting there gradually :p:

ReputationRep:
    *waves*
    Hi!

Bye! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    *waves*
    Hi!

Bye! :p:
    You and Lith have both done that this afternoon, is there some sort of conspiracy? :erm:

Oh well, have fun :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    i'm hungryyy

ReputationRep:
    I'm really glad things have worked out okay for you, definitely seems like you've made the right decision :hugs:

I'm only just starting to realise that ending up in Psychology wasn't such a bad thing, but I'm getting there gradually :p:
    Yeah, I'm pleased too, I hope I'll be pleased at the end of the two years when I've completed my foundation degree :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You and Lith have both done that this afternoon, is there some sort of conspiracy? :erm:

Oh well, have fun :wavey:
    Yes.

But we can't tell anybody.

Especcially you

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.