Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Who's been measuring poo? TSR is getting scarier by the day :no:
    Some bizarre man who wants to know how big people's poos are, he is either that way inclined fetish wise or he got the inspiration from South Park.

So what have you been upto then my lovely? I trust it won't involve the use of gags, whips, chains and lubricant (Castrol GTX for instance)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slash_GNR)
    Hehe so did you vote on how big your poo is then? God knows I didn't, i'm not that mental!

Hello again PP, Will, Drew, Laura and so you don't feel left out Hey scout.
    No I didn't measure my poo!

I'm not insane!

PP look in chat at the thread... weirddd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I'm always happy, just in my own special way [for 'own special way' read 'cynical, bitter, sarcastic and downright mean' :rolleyes: ].
    :jumphug:

:Ruffles hair:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girl.Scout)
    No I didn't measure my poo!

I'm not insane!

PP look in chat at the thread... weirddd!
    Translation:

Of course I measured my poo, I always do. I've got a log book with the mean median and mode of my ****.

I am insane

PP still look in chat at the thread... weirddd! well sort of!

ReputationRep:

:Ruffles hair:

Oi, gerroff, git! :p:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Translation:

Of course I measured my poo, I always do. I've got a log book with the mean median and mode of my ****.

I am insane

Pun intended?:p:

ReputationRep:
    Some bizarre man who wants to know how big people's poos are, he is either that way inclined fetish wise or he got the inspiration from South Park.

So what have you been upto then my lovely? I trust it won't involve the use of gags, whips, chains and lubricant (Castrol GTX for instance)?
    Hmm. South Park is good, but poo is not reliably something I like to be involved with :no:

I haven't been allowed to play with my toys lately :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Translation:

I am insane

Hahhahahaha. There's a bristol poo scale. Someone showed it to me, how I laughed...!

Thanks for the rep btw :hugs: I'll rep you back when I can!

ReputationRep:
    Pun intended?:p:
    Haha if only, damn I wish I had thought of that.

ReputationRep:
    Oi, gerroff, git! :p:

:hugs:

... Why won't you let me love you...?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. South Park is good, but poo is not reliably something I like to be involved with :no:

I haven't been allowed to play with my toys lately :sad:
    how so, do you not poo regularly? You aren't one of these immigrants we here about that enter our country illegally and then we find out that they are from outer space and have no digestive let alone an anus and thus cannot even produce poo.

How come no toy play? Have you been banned for getting to carried away?

ReputationRep:
    Haha if only, damn I wish I had thought of that.
    We can't all be genii

... Why won't you let me love you...?
    :hubba: Any time babes, any time

ReputationRep:
    Hahhahahaha. There's a bristol poo scale. Someone showed it to me, how I laughed...!

Thanks for the rep btw :hugs: I'll rep you back when I can!

Haha link please!!!!!11!!!!

No probs, you deserve it, PP is next on the list as soon as 00:00 comes around!
    Much loves everybody from your resident weirdo hippy man sat in the corner watching the walls melt.

ReputationRep:
    how so, do you not poo regularly? You aren't one of these immigrants we here about that enter our country illegally and then we find out that they are from outer space and have no digestive let alone an anus and thus cannot even produce poo.

How come no toy play? Have you been banned for getting to carried away?
    Yes, I have :mad: Its upsetting, the least you should do with a submissive who oversteps herself is use the damn things...

Illegal immigrants can't crap? Holy hell, we can detect them via the poo thread! :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    We can't all be genii
    No but anyone can be smug! :p:

I'm sorry I didn't mean it, it was only a joke. Drew get it away from my face! It's big and threatening, i'm scared

ReputationRep:

Much loves everybody from your resident weirdo hippy man sat in the corner watching the walls melt.
    :love: Ooh, I may finally get my gold gem thingy :woo:

ReputationRep:

Awesomeee. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2300/...62580196b9.jpg

:hubba: Any time babes, any time
    Don't mock me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Awesomeee. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2300/...62580196b9.jpg

Don't mock me :cry:
    :zomg:

I'm not mocking you!!! :console: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have :mad: Its upsetting, the least you should do with a submissive who oversteps herself is use the damn things!

Illegal immigrants can't crap? Holy hell, we can detect them via the poo thread! :holmes:
    I agree completely, anyone who steps over the line should be buggered from sun up until sun down, then made to do other sexually orientated things, hmmm it's not obvious I don't know what i'm doing is it? That's why it's easier to be submissive lol, I just do what i'm told then :yep:

Yes lets monitor the poo threads and see who refuses to give their poo details for these are the illegal immigrant aliens and we must find them and kill 'em all (reference to Metallica album intended as I am listening now!)

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:

I'm not mocking you!!! :console: :lovehug:

So much love in this thread!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.