Turn on thread page Beta

The "Cyborg" Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Hi there :wavey: What's that thing?
    It means: hi, havnt seen you in a while sarah. how are you doing in life?

(Original post by Girl.Scout)

- Some dumb icon i cant replicate without effort meaning hi -
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    It would depend whether the football or the alcohol is more important. Hmm. Probably the football in this case...just :p:

...I've forgotten what point I was getting at :erm:
    Does... Not... Compute...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    It means: hi, havnt seen you in a while sarah. how are you doing in life?

Ah, that thing :p: I'm fine thank you, how are you? Looking forward to kicking Liverpool's arse tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Does... Not... Compute...
    :pcguru:

ReputationRep:
    :pcguru:
    :gives up and dances on bed:

ReputationRep:
    :gives up and dances on bed:
    Much more fun :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that thing :p: I'm fine thank you, how are you? Looking forward to kicking Liverpool's arse tomorrow?
    hahahahaha, yes. I'll be watching it from work whilst eating pizza and abusing colleagues

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Give me the me-drug!

And, ouch. Toothpaste would sting like hell, surely?
    If you have buns of steel like mine you would not feel a thing! You can bask in the aura of the me-drug! Meaning you can get a contact high hopefully, I would very much like to see you talking weird drivel.

What's that Robin, syphilis has struck down the royal family. I bet it's that Joker, oh no it can't be him he's dead! Anyhoo into the batmobile!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slash_GNR)
    If you have buns of steel like mine you would not feel a thing! You can bask in the aura of the me-drug! Meaning you can get a contact high hopefully, I would very much like to see you talking weird drivel.

What's that Robin, syphilis has struck down the royal family. I bet it's that Joker, oh no it can't be him he's dead! Anyhoo into the batmobile!
    :rofl:

I shall get drunk tomorrow and come onto this thread, I always talk rubbish after drinking :woo: If the me-drug doesn't work of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    hahahahaha, yes. I'll be watching it from work whilst eating pizza and abusing colleagues
    Your job sounds fun :teeth:

ReputationRep:

:nonplussed:

Oh, wait, there's not an emotion for that.

ReputationRep:

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    How the blue hell did they decide on the name for the Wii? I have a theory.

Nintendo Director: So, we have a new console coming out for 2006 launch, but we need a distinctive name!

Consultant: Well, most of the decent names are trademarked, but there's still some options in the categories of Greek mythology, terminal diseases and bodily fluids.

Director: How about the Nintendo Kratos?

Consultant: Sorry, thats trademarked by the Sony Corporation.

Director: Well, how about we go the bodily fluids route? Nintendo Piss would do it.

*3 Weeks Later*

Director: How's the marketing for the Piss doing?

Consultant: Well actually, the FCC pulled all our marketing from television because its too offensive. Excuse me, I need a wee

Director: Thats it! You are a genius! We shall call it the Wii .... soon, every child with rich parents will love their Wii, play with their Wii, and shake their Wii stick with pride! And it can be shipped with Zelda Nose Picking, Brain Training 45 and Mario Paint Drying as standard, plus two Wii sticks!

*Consultant buries his head in hands, and walks out to join Microsoft*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)

Nintendo Director: So, we have a new console coming out for 2006 launch, but we need a distinctive name!

Consultant: Well, most of the decent names are trademarked, but there's still some options in the categories of Greek mythology, terminal diseases and bodily fluids.

Director: Well, how about we go the bodily fluids route? Nintendo Piss would do it.

*3 Weeks Later*

Consultant: Well actually, the FCC pulled all our marketing from television because its too offensive. Excuse me, I need a wee

Director: Thats it! You are a genius! We shall call it the Wii .... soon, every child with rich parents will love their Wii, play with their Wii, and shake their Wii stick with pride! And it can be shipped with Zelda Nose Picking, Brain Training 45 and Mario Paint Drying as standard, plus two Wii sticks!

:rolf:

:lolwut:
    I like it. Good girl :patsonhead:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I shall get drunk tomorrow and come onto this thread, I always talk rubbish after drinking :woo: If the me-drug doesn't work of course.
    Imagine a combination of the two and in about two hours I will be at that stage, I will be spouting controversial and random thing by then, I apologise in advance if I say anything that's offensive and I will offer you sexy times as compensation :cool:

ReputationRep:
    That must have been it, Ian :p:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine a combination of the two and in about two hours I will be at that stage, I will be spouting controversial and random thing by then, I apologise in advance if I say anything that's offensive and I will offer you sexy times as compensation :cool:
    I shall make sure to be offended at least twice :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I like it. Good girl :patsonhead:
    I like its weird little what-the-feck-are-you-on-about face :p:

ReputationRep:

Might I ask why? It's not that damn Sarah Palin is it? She best not be infecting one of our own, if she is I will burn her face off with boiled sperm and force her lungs through her own arse into a blender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)

*3 Weeks Later*

Sounds good to me, it must be true. Lets make a wiki page on it, does anyone have a wiki account?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.