Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Why, Ian? What're you waiting for?

Ah I'm just waiting for Amazon to deliver some games and PS3 controllers which their site said specifically would be here by 12 on Saturday when I ordered it :rofl:

It really makes me wonder why they put up these "order in the next ____ hours and we guarantee to send you this by (insert time)" when they obviously feel totally unable to stick to the bleeding things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    Nice one :hugs:

CV's are boring.

Dani sounds to be having some fun today :hugs:
    I think she is

My CV is boring :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Ah I'm just waiting for Amazon to deliver some games and PS3 controllers which their site said specifically would be here by 12 on Saturday when I ordered it :rofl:

It really makes me wonder why they put up these "order in the next ____ hours and we guarantee to send you this by (insert time)" when they obviously feel totally unable to stick to the bleeding things.
    Well yeah, why bother? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Lol 3 good looking boys playing footie outside

OMG my mum just rang me!! She's driving to sheffield and stopped at services and there was a boy with duvets n wat not in his car.. apparently he was on his own so she asked which uni he was headin to and when he said sheff she showed him a pic of me and gave him my number!!! :eek: she said he's a "nice good looking boy" i'm like er... Thanks...

How embarrassing is my mother?!??! :eek: lol..

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: Kill her!

ReputationRep:
    Lol :rofl: i actually think it's quite funny the lengths mums will go to, to get you a "nice boy" lol..

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, why bother? :console:
    Maybe they're worried people will realise they can go to the shop and buy something eventually if the internet people are going to take a week to deliver it anyway :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_88)

OMG my mum just rang me!! She's driving to sheffield and stopped at services and there was a boy with duvets n wat not in his car.. apparently he was on his own so she asked which uni he was headin to and when he said sheff she showed him a pic of me and gave him my number!!! :eek: she said he's a "nice good looking boy" i'm like er... Thanks...

Would your mum happen to work for a dating agency, or be Cilla Black? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol :rofl: i actually think it's quite funny the lengths mums will go to, to get you a "nice boy" lol..
    Luckily my mum let me do my own finding :p: If she'd done something like that I think I might actually have murdered her :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Maybe they're worried people will realise they can go to the shop and buy something eventually if the internet people are going to take a week to deliver it anyway :rofl:
    Probably right :erm:

Oh, but you have a PS3, you can't possibly be sad :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think she is

My CV is boring :erm:
    She's having more fun than I am, but I'm watching QI so that's alright and reading my newspaper.

:laugh: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lol i still can't believe she did that! Still she showed him a good pic haha! But OMG! lol.. she said he was a nice boy driving a black car haha!

ReputationRep:
    She's having more fun than I am, but I'm watching QI so that's alright and reading my newspaper.
    Hurrah for Stephen Fry :love:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: my mum likes black cars....

ReputationRep:
    Lol i still can't believe she did that! Still she showed him a good pic haha! But OMG! lol.. she said he was a nice boy driving a black car haha!
    She'll be calling you up and asking if he's been in touch...and when you're getting married

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: my mum likes black cars....
    That's a little ominous :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah for Stephen Fry :love:
    He's good he is.

Legendary on QI at the minute. Made a big error in the episode I'm watching.

ReputationRep:
    He's good he is.

Legendary on QI at the minute. Made a big error in the episode I'm watching.
    Really, what error? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Really, what error? :teeth:
    Well, he got his words mixed up. Not really a big error, but funny still.

He said someone had committed suicide (something to do with nylon) by his own saliva when it was actually cyanide.

ReputationRep:
    i am going to mop the kitchen floor!
    yay!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.