Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    You cut and bruise yourself whilst asleep?
    hey Lith, you alright mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    hey Lith, you alright mate?
    :jumphug:

I'm fine CC, how're you doing?

It's been a while since I've talked to any of you guys

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

I'm fine CC, how're you doing?

It's been a while since I've talked to any of you guys
    please, call me Laura

I'm ok thanks, my leg is feeling lots better now

how are you?

ReputationRep:
    please, call me Laura

I'm ok thanks, my leg is feeling lots better now

how are you?
    I'm glad your leg is better, Laura :hugs:

I'm fine, just a bit tired and dizzy-- got to get some food and coffee (and could use a smoke :ninja:) but the food here is so bad, I'd really rather live w/ the headache :erm:

ReputationRep:
    yayy I'm working tomorrow but a different shift. Got covered

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad your leg is better, Laura :hugs:

I'm fine, just a bit tired and dizzy-- got to get some food and coffee (and could use a smoke :ninja:) but the food here is so bad, I'd really rather live w/ the headache :erm:
    it is atm I'm hoping it satys like that lol. Did you see my post about going to A&E? I got the abcess nicked and it was unbelievably sore :o:

aww :hugs: where are you atm?

ReputationRep:
    it is atm I'm hoping it satys like that lol. Did you see my post about going to A&E? I got the abcess nicked and it was unbelievably sore :o:

aww :hugs: where are you atm?
    I'm in the lounge at the teaching hospital. Have rounds today :woo: and as you might know, hospital food is terrible :o:

You had an abscess in your leg :hugs: Hope you stay well

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the lounge at the teaching hospital. Have rounds today :woo: and as you might know, hospital food is terrible :o:

You had an abscess in your leg :hugs: Hope you stay well
    ahh I can imagine you being a great Doctor!

The one today was not very nice (although she did the job well!) and she was really hard to understand :o: but the Nurse was lovely and held my hand

nope thankfully I've never had a hospital stay so never eaten hosp food

yeah it was in a really awkward area and made it really hard to me to walk. They said if it fills up again then I might need it surgically removed :sad:

but it seems alright atm

hope your rounds go well

ReputationRep:
    Hey all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Hey all.
    :pepsi::wavey:

Yo yo yo yo yoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hows you on this fine Sunday evening?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ian! :hugs: I'm good thanks, spent the day out in town :woo: How're you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ian! :hugs: I'm good thanks, spent the day out in town :woo: How're you?
    :jumphug: I'm fine thanks ... I haven't really done anything apart from watch the United game. You have fun in town?

Nothing here opens on a Sunday in town so I cant have a day out in town or anywhere really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    :jumphug: I'm fine thanks ... I haven't really done anything apart from watch the United game. You have fun in town?

Nothing here opens on a Sunday in town so I cant have a day out in town or anywhere really.
    Awww :console: I watched the United game too so I'm rather annoyed about that :mad: So much badness in one game! Van der Sar is going downhill rapidly, Rooney gave away a pointless free kick that lost the lead because he can't keep his head, the ref had the horn for yellow cards... :no:

Still, Kuszczak did well so it wasn't a total flop :p: But to lead for so long and then lose it...gah!

ReputationRep:
    You cut and bruise yourself whilst asleep?
    i don't knowwww

ReputationRep:
    Awww :console: I watched the United game too so I'm rather annoyed about that :mad: So much badness in one game! Van der Sar is going downhill rapidly, Rooney gave away a pointless free kick that lost the lead because he can't keep his head, the ref had the horn for yellow cards... :no:

Still, Kuszczak did well so it wasn't a total flop :p: But to lead for so long and then lose it...gah!
    Well I guess a draw is good enough at this point in the season but it would've been great to win and get some points back. Kuszchak should have caught that cross though for the Kaloo goal though, but he was alright for everything else. I missed the first bit of the game anyway (inc. Parks goal) but it looked like a really fun game from half-time onwards.

If Mike Riley blew his bloody whistle one more time I think Rooney would have shoved his whistle down his throat .... and I'd have cheered big for it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    'ello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura-rad)
    i don't knowwww
    Here's a hint: if you go to sleep w/o the cuts and bruises, and they're there when you wake up, chances are, and I know this might be a loooooooooooong shot, that you are doing it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Here's a hint: if you go to sleep w/o the cuts and bruises, and they're there when you wake up, chances are, and I know this might be a loooooooooooong shot, that you are doing it :p:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Hey [email protected] :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Hey [email protected] :hi:
    hey dear. How are you? :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.