Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sure you did.

You weren't still wiggling at all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's not my fault I've got music stuck in my head :teeth:

*fidgets*

ReputationRep:
    That's not the only thing in your head...

ReputationRep:
    There are many things in my head :yes:

ReputationRep:
    None of them good... :no:

ReputationRep:
    Evening guys.

My Fresher's Week is officially over :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yey! the threads alive again

Good evening everyone! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    Evening guys.

My Fresher's Week is officially over :sad:

Already?! What the hell kind of despicable work-orientated place do you go to?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Already?! What the hell kind of despicable work-orientated place do you go to?!
    I go to Huddersfield Uni (which is a very good uni I must add) and they don't have anything planned for tomorrow, just Monday-Thursday before I start term on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    None of them good... :no:
    That's what you think

Hello all :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I go to Huddersfield Uni (which is a very good uni I must add) and they don't have anything planned for tomorrow, just Monday-Thursday before I start term on Monday.

Not even the SU?

The uni had always usually run out of stuff to do by Friday, but the SU then kicked in with their '15hrs of Freshers' on the Friday.

Freshers' Week doesn't end until work begins, if they're not bringing the entertainment to you, then you've got to bring it to them!

[And, hate to disagree, but a ranking of 90th nationally doesn't make it 'very good', I was at Salford, it was 7 places higher and still rubbish.]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    That's what you think

:hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Not even the SU?

The uni had always usually run out of stuff to do by Friday, but the SU then kicked in with their '15hrs of Freshers' on the Friday.

Freshers' Week doesn't end until work begins, if they're not bringing the entertainment to you, then you've got to bring it to them!

[And, hate to disagree, but a ranking of 90th nationally doesn't make it 'very good', I was at Salford, it was 7 places higher and still rubbish.]
    I don't know if anything's been planned for tomorrow but there isn't anything listed on the week timetable.

[Regarding the ratings, it's my own opinion]

ReputationRep:
    :hubba:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anything's been planned for tomorrow but there isn't anything listed on the week timetable.

[Regarding the ratings, it's my own opinion]

Ah, see, that's different. Try going to the Union tomorrow. In fact, a quick search shows this is on tomorrow night, that'll do ya.

[You've only been there a week, you're forgiven :p: And it is the only university you've been to :p:]

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, see, that's different. Try going to the Union tomorrow. In fact, a quick search shows this is on tomorrow night, that'll do ya.

[You've only been there a week, you're forgiven :p: And it is the only university you've been to :p:]
    I can't say I'm a big fan of that what's on, but other than that, I don't think there's anything planned.

[I've actually being to Sheffield Hallam before and sorry in advance people who go to Sheffield Hallam, I didn't really like the place, prefer Hudds and is so much better]

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    :dancing:

:jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.