Ok then, cya later :lovehug:

Nice talking to you again! Asda ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Hello anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't look like it, huh?

This place might have lost it, once and for all...

MIght even have to remvse my subscription to it....

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about removing my subscription too...it's just not the same now everyone's back to uni. That said, I'm currently avoiding coursework by being on TSR (long-standing habit) and I may be around quite a bit in the future :cool:

Anyways...how are you Drew my darling? :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sarah! :lovehug:

How are you?

Long time no speak :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    Hey Sarah! :lovehug:

How are you?

Long time no speak :hugs:
    Hi gorgeous :jumphug: I'm sorry I keep vanishing when you speak to me, I'm buried in work and I keep feeling guilty and rushing back to it every so often...strange girl that I am :rolleyes:

How are things going with you, my dear? :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good, thanks. Been at work today - some of the weekend staff are properly thick...

Missed you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I'm good, thanks. Been at work today - some of the weekend staff are properly thick...

Missed you!
    Missed you too :hugs:

Ooh, tell about the thick people, I could do with some amusement :teeth: Psychology coursework is not fun :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Missed you too :hugs:

Ooh, tell about the thick people, I could do with some amusement :teeth: Psychology coursework is not fun :nope:

Well, no particular story, it's just general slowness, dimwittedness and lack of proactivity.

Though, one or two nice girls, of course

ReputationRep:
    Hi gorgeous :jumphug: I'm sorry I keep vanishing when you speak to me, I'm buried in work and I keep feeling guilty and rushing back to it every so often...strange girl that I am :rolleyes:

How are things going with you, my dear? :love:
    I'm very good thanks sweetheart. :hugs: No worries about vanishing when I speak to you. I've got a bit of work to be done so might not talk anyway. You're not strange, your really nice. :yep:

Apart from all your coursework, you enjoying uni anyway? :hugs: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Well, no particular story, it's just general slowness, dimwittedness and lack of proactivity.

Though, one or two nice girls, of course
    Hmm. Brings back memories of retail.

I'm glad there are some nice girls though :yep: I swear I haven't seen a really beautiful girl in months - surely the odds are I'll see one soon? This university is sadly deficient :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    There are two.

One's lovely and cute, the other is - moreorless - exactly how I describe my 'perfect type' [in terms of appearance at least].

Anyway, food time, brb

ReputationRep:
    I'm very good thanks sweetheart. :hugs: No worries about vanishing when I speak to you. I've got a bit of work to be done so might not talk anyway. You're not strange, your really nice. :yep:

Apart from all your coursework, you enjoying uni anyway? :hugs: :lovehug:
    Hehe, you're nice too :lovehug: Although maybe I could be strange and nice, that's always amusing :woo:

Uni's okay, met lots of nice people (good thing about big classes, there's always new people to talk to) and I've got an amazing Philosophy tutor whose brain I completely worship, he's brilliant

ReputationRep:
    There are two.

One's lovely and cute, the other is - moreorless - exactly how I describe my 'perfect type' [in terms of appearance at least].

Anyway, food time, brb
    Excellent, you have options :yes:

*cough* Both! *cough*

Yup, I'm subtle :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you're nice too :lovehug: Although maybe I could be strange and nice, that's always amusing :woo:

Uni's okay, met lots of nice people (good thing about big classes, there's always new people to talk to) and I've got an amazing Philosophy tutor whose brain I completely worship, he's brilliant
    :lovehug: You can be if you want hehe.

Nice, I've only met three new people, want to start talking to more people, but am never confident to do so, will know more people as the course goes on.

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug: You can be if you want hehe.

Nice, I've only met three new people, want to start talking to more people, but am never confident to do so, will know more people as the course goes on.
    :love:

Tutorials are good for talking to people, I make a point of always buttonholing someone and rambling away at them until they talk to me out of desperation :p: They talk to me the next week so I can't be scaring them too badly!

ReputationRep:
    Both?!

Ha. Yeah right...

ReputationRep:
    Both?!

Ha. Yeah right...
    Try suggesting it, you never know your luck

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.