Watch
ARUOfficial
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello everyone,
Did you know Clearing is open now?
You can view everything from FAQs to accessing our simple online self-apply form at www.aru.ac.uk/clearing.

If you wish to talk to someone directly please do call us on 01245 686868.

I'm also here to answer your questions throughout Clearing so please do get in touch, or you can email [email protected].

Remember Clearing is your chance for a choice! Maddi and Nick both applied through Clearing last year and you can read their blogs by clicking on their names and find out how Clearing empowered them to make the best decision for them.

Speak soon,
Megan
#TeamARU
Mimi2014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ARUOfficial)
Hello everyone,
Did you know Clearing is open now?
You can view everything from FAQs to accessing our simple online self-apply form at www.aru.ac.uk/clearing.

If you wish to talk to someone directly please do call us on 01245 686868.

I'm also here to answer your questions throughout Clearing so please do get in touch, or you can email [email protected].

Remember Clearing is your chance for a choice! Maddi and Nick both applied through Clearing last year and you can read their blogs by clicking on their names and find out how Clearing empowered them to make the best decision for them.

Speak soon,
Megan
#TeamARU
Hi I am looking at applying for Postgraduate Physician Associate I am wondering if it is in clearance at all?
AtwalS
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was wondering whether you can apply for Medicine Undergraduate through adjustment
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I got BBB in my predicteds and i want to apply for medicine. I was wondering if I could apply through Clearing next year with my actual grades. I know I can get at least three As and I would really love to go to ARU. Do you have an estimate for how many places are assigned each year for medicine through clearing? thanks so much
Mayomikun123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AtwalS)
I was wondering whether you can apply for Medicine Undergraduate through adjustment
I think you can. If I am not mistaken, adjustment is when you get better grades than you were expecting (on results day) so you apply to a course that has higher entry requirements than the predicted grades you had before. As long as they have spaces in adjustment you should be able to apply. x
ARUOfficial
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hello everyone!

Mimi2014 - postgraduate courses do not enter Clearing. This is closed for September 2020 and the next opportunity will be to apply online for September 2021. You can check when this becomes available here.

To those asking about Medicine, including AtwalS and the anonymous poster - currently as it stands, there are no plans for Medicine to enter Clearing this year. It has entered before last-minute, so please do keep an eye out so you don't miss it. I recommend you head here on results day (13 August) and maybe call us to check on 01245 686868

Thanks all, keep the questions coming
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ARUOfficial)
hello everyone!

Mimi2014 - postgraduate courses do not enter Clearing. This is closed for September 2020 and the next opportunity will be to apply online for September 2021. You can check when this becomes available here.

To those asking about Medicine, including AtwalS and the anonymous poster - currently as it stands, there are no plans for Medicine to enter Clearing this year. It has entered before last-minute, so please do keep an eye out so you don't miss it. I recommend you head here on results day (13 August) and maybe call us to check on 01245 686868

Thanks all, keep the questions coming
Hi, would a very high UCAT score compensate for slightly lower predicted grades than required? Also do you think I have a higher chance of getting into the medicine course through Clearing or through internal transfer via Medical Science? How many students in previous years have secured places on the medicine course in the last few years? And lastly, would I have a chance at getting on the waiting list with BBB predicteds?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
hello I have achieved A* A* A in my a levels and I'm looking to apply for medicine in clearing. will there be places available this year ?
ARUOfficial
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hello I have achieved A* A* A in my a levels and I'm looking to apply for medicine in clearing. will there be places available this year ?
Hello
We do not anticipate that Medicine will enter Clearing this year but it has in the past with little warning due to Results Day changing things - I recommend you call us on Results Day (and maybe again the day after) if you can, this means you can ask Admissions directly on whether it will go into Clearing / what the latest news is. If it does, it is never for very long and is highly competitive so be proactive and call us if you can 01245 686868 from 8am on the 13th and 14th of August.
If you don't fancy calling us we have a Live Chat function which also takes you through to admissions staff, in the bottom right of our website.
Best wishes
Megan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (225)
60.98%
No they should not (104)
28.18%
Abstain (40)
10.84%

Watched Threads