Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is the real best way to REVISE

There are so many different ways, what is the BEST and effective way?

I have tried so many techiques like mnemonics, stories, but what is the BEST way?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know, sorry, I'm the worst revisor (word?) ever!

ReputationRep:
    Well that's subjective to the person isnt it. I dont use any 'technique' really. I just read the textbook...

ReputationRep:
    You find out your learning style - there are smoe roughly accurate quizzes on the internet.
    You find out if your kinasthetic (movement) audio visual etc
    and you then find out from your college or school or uni the best way to revise

I am a kinasthetic learner so i learn by doing things like physically writnig down the things i need to learn, again and again
    cos i remember the action. things like that

any help? xx

ReputationRep:
    Make your mother read aloud to you on loop as you sleep.

ReputationRep:
    As someones mentioned it varies with person to person. It also depends on what works for you..what may work for you may not for someone else and vice versa. Just keep trying different things

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.