The Student Room Group

AQA level Geography exam resources

So i got advice on NEA here but I know many struggle when it comes to answering actual exam questions. There are some great a level geo YouTuber's such as BayHouseGeography and MrS who go through what you need in those 6, 9 and 20 markers

The getrevising also offers a plethora of notes/content which you can use when it comes to answering questions

Physics and Maths Tutor was my go to when it came to end of years

Make sure you also get and utilise the CGP Revision guide

Exam practice and preparation is key when it comes to Geography but make sure you're on top of the spec and content before attempting do a long strenuous exam paper.

Ps: you can do it
Original post by astayuno
So i got advice on NEA here but I know many struggle when it comes to answering actual exam questions. There are some great a level geo YouTuber's such as BayHouseGeography and MrS who go through what you need in those 6, 9 and 20 markers

The getrevising also offers a plethora of notes/content which you can use when it comes to answering questions

Physics and Maths Tutor was my go to when it came to end of years

Make sure you also get and utilise the CGP Revision guide

Exam practice and preparation is key when it comes to Geography but make sure you're on top of the spec and content before attempting do a long strenuous exam paper.

Ps: you can do it

This sounds excellent! I will bump this thread incase someone who needs some advice in A-Level Geography stumbles across this. :bump:
Thanks so much this is exactly what i needed so desperately!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending