username5322502
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So i got advice on NEA here but I know many struggle when it comes to answering actual exam questions. There are some great a level geo YouTuber's such as BayHouseGeography and MrS who go through what you need in those 6, 9 and 20 markers

The getrevising also offers a plethora of notes/content which you can use when it comes to answering questions

Physics and Maths Tutor was my go to when it came to end of years

Make sure you also get and utilise the CGP Revision guide

Exam practice and preparation is key when it comes to Geography but make sure you're on top of the spec and content before attempting do a long strenuous exam paper.

Ps: you can do it
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by astayuno)
So i got advice on NEA here but I know many struggle when it comes to answering actual exam questions. There are some great a level geo YouTuber's such as BayHouseGeography and MrS who go through what you need in those 6, 9 and 20 markers

The getrevising also offers a plethora of notes/content which you can use when it comes to answering questions

Physics and Maths Tutor was my go to when it came to end of years

Make sure you also get and utilise the CGP Revision guide

Exam practice and preparation is key when it comes to Geography but make sure you're on top of the spec and content before attempting do a long strenuous exam paper.

Ps: you can do it
This sounds excellent! I will bump this thread incase someone who needs some advice in A-Level Geography stumbles across this. :bump:
charles brandeis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Thanks so much this is exactly what i needed so desperately!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (71)
67.62%
I don't have everything I need (34)
32.38%

Watched Threads