The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy Interview offers for Pre Reg 2021 start

MSc Physiotherapy University of Lincoln Offers?

Has anyone had a response from their interview with University of Lincoln yet? I had a virtual interview first week of July and they said we would find out by 15th July but was just wondering if anyone has been successful? So nervous to find out!!!
My interview is scheduled for 14th of July 😅How was yours ? 😀
Original post by Doctorcalling24
MSc Physiotherapy University of Lincoln Offers?

Has anyone had a response from their interview with University of Lincoln yet? I had a virtual interview first week of July and they said we would find out by 15th July but was just wondering if anyone has been successful? So nervous to find out!!!

Hey !

They said that they had technical difficulties, so we will have to wait until the end of next week !

Did you apply anywhere else ?
Reply 3
Hey!
I also had an interview at the start of the month. Have you heard anything from them yet?
Original post by tsmal
Hey!
I also had an interview at the start of the month. Have you heard anything from them yet?

Still nothing !
Reply 5
Original post by Neokirax0
Still nothing !

I have been really nervous, hoping that they let us know soon. Good Luck!!!
Original post by tsmal
I have been really nervous, hoping that they let us know soon. Good Luck!!!

Does someone have any update ? 😅
Reply 7
Does someone have any update ? 😅

Still nothing on my end ...
Original post by tsmal
Still nothing on my end ...

Are you waiting for other uni as well ?
Reply 9
Are you waiting for other uni as well ?

I have actually got a place on an undergrad course for physio but Lincoln is my first choice. What about you??
Original post by tsmal
I have actually got a place on an undergrad course for physio but Lincoln is my first choice. What about you??

Waiting for 2 other Uni ( MSc for both) BCU and keele
Reply 11

Good Luck with them !! I hope you hear back soon. Have you had an update from Lincoln yet ??
Original post by tsmal
Good Luck with them !! I hope you hear back soon. Have you had an update from Lincoln yet ??

I sent an email to the person in charge of the applications, and got an automatic reply saying that this person is on holiday and won't be back before 12th of august !

I guess we'll have to be patient :s-smilie:

Hello there! I am really glad to see that you are considering Keele as an option for your Masters! Is there anything you would like me to contact admissions about regarding your application, since you haven't heard anything yet?

Also, if there is anything you would like to know about the university or the course, please don't hesitate to ask! :smile:
Original post by Keele Student Ambassador1
Hello there! I am really glad to see that you are considering Keele as an option for your Masters! Is there anything you would like me to contact admissions about regarding your application, since you haven't heard anything yet?

Also, if there is anything you would like to know about the university or the course, please don't hesitate to ask! :smile:

Than you very much ! I sent an email to the admission service, they said that they will get back to me in a few weeks so.. just have to be patient

For the rest I will send you a private message, so we don't bother other people who just want info about Lincoln :biggrin:
Than you very much ! I sent an email to the admission service, they said that they will get back to me in a few weeks so.. just have to be patient

For the rest I will send you a private message, so we don't bother other people who just want info about Lincoln :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I am unable to reply to private messages. However, you can ask me anything on this thread created by my colleague- https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=90183780&highlight=Keele%20Postgrads
My colleague is currently doing her masters at Keele, so we can both help you out! :smile:
Original post by tsmal

Still no news on your side ?

Quick Reply

Latest