The Student Room Group

The course I got rejected for is in clearance, can I reapply?

I got rejected for a course, to which everything was great but, messed up on exam assessment. My feedback was, that English was not up to standards. Yet, the course is in clearance. Can I reapply, or would it seem cheeky?
Original post by Wray-Richardson
I got rejected for a course, to which everything was great but, messed up on exam assessment. My feedback was, that English was not up to standards. Yet, the course is in clearance. Can I reapply, or would it seem cheeky?

If the uni has rejected you once there is little point applying again - especially if your English is not up to standard. You will be wasting their time and yours. Better to look at other unis through clearing but they may have the same issue with your English.
No harm in contacting them to ask.
Original post by mike23mike
If the uni has rejected you once there is little point applying again - especially if your English is not up to standard. You will be wasting their time and yours. Better to look at other unis through clearing but they may have the same issue with your English.

It was a written exam, where our of the full essay they had an issue with one particular paragraph. Otherwise, all previous essays were achieved at 70% and over. The only difference is I had a little more than 45 minute. Nevertheless, you're right.
Original post by AM.TSR
No harm in contacting them to ask.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending