The Student Room Group

GCSES -Is there point of emailing anymore?

I know its extremely late but is there even point of me emailing my teacher work i did before lockdown because i done tons of extra work or have they already submitted grades etc?
I don't know at all whether they will have already been decided but if you're not sure and it isn't too much hassle you might as well?
Original post by apolaroidofus
I don't know at all whether they will have already been decided but if you're not sure and it isn't too much hassle you might as well?

i mean i got 8s in nearly every important subject but CHEMISTRY (Which i need for a levels ffs)
and i only had this teacher for 6months but ive done 3hours of revision every day since, maybe she will consider a 7 idk D:
Original post by ovetsss
i mean i got 8s in nearly every important subject but CHEMISTRY (Which i need for a levels ffs)
and i only had this teacher for 6months but ive done 3hours of revision every day since, maybe she will consider a 7 idk D:

Ahhh well good luck!
Original post by ovetsss

Wonderful, well done! Yes, if you’ve done extra work submit it because it’s never too late, but focus on the positives bc 8s are amazing!! :smile: Got a 6 in Drama and still did it at A level, granted Chemistry must be more challenging.
go for it you have nothing to lose!!
Original post by ovetsss
i know its extremely late but is there even point of me emailing my teacher work i did before lockdown because i done tons of extra work or have they already submitted grades etc?

gcse's dont matter revise for your a levels now lmao
All grades decided by teachers have already been sent, the deadline was the 12th of June

Quick Reply

Latest