Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Basically, I’m puzzled with what I should do with my virginity. One side wants me to keep it for the one, but then in this modern era there’s many other girls who give their virginity for fun and that turns me off. What should I do lol
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Do whatever you like with it. Its up to you
Rhyall
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Basically, I’m puzzled with what I should do with my virginity. One side wants me to keep it for the one, but then in this modern era there’s many other girls who give their virginity for fun and that turns me off. What should I do lol
How old are you? There is probably plenty of time to lose your virginity.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Rhyall)
How old are you? There is probably plenty of time to lose your virginity.
Rhyall
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
That's still so young, there is plenty of time to have sex.
FRS500
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Basically, I’m puzzled with what I should do with my virginity.
There's only so many things you can do with it. You're saying it as if you can download an expansion pack to your v-card or fry it up and serve with onions or some ****...
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
I don't think it's something you need to decide now. Just see what happens and if you meet someone you'd like to have sex with!
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Do what feels right for you. The importance of your virginity is determined by you. Some girls lose it in a one night stand, others in long term relationships in their teens, others later in life in their 20s, 30s. Etc None of them are better or worse than the others.

The only restriction is you must be the age of 16 or older in the UK to legally have sex.

Edit: just seen your earlier post saying you’re 18.
Last edited by CTLeafez; 4 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
It'd be better to do it with somebody you feel more comfortable with, doesn't have to be the one. Maybe venture into casual sex after and see if you like it.

At least you can choose though. I'm 22, male and a virgin not out of choice..
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
At least you can choose though. I'm 22, male and a virgin not out of choice..
I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 23, don’t get too stressed out and the right person will come along
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 23, don’t get too stressed out and the right person will come along
Ah okay, thanks for that

Just worried as I've never been seen as that desirable really
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
Ah okay, thanks for that

Just worried as I've never been seen as that desirable really
Mate, I thought the same way until I met my current girlfriend 5 months ago. Before her I hadn’t been in a relationship since I was 16.

For years I thought I was undesirable etc and didn’t have much luck with women since then. Turns out I was focusing my attention on women who really didn’t care about me whatsoever.

My current girlfriend on the other hand, she actually cares about me and she’s the one I lost my virginity to She’d been with two other guys before me but couldn’t care less I was a virgin! If anything, she appreciated my honesty and actually guided me when I wasn’t sure about sexual things (and I taught her some things too).

Keep calm and carry on!
Last edited by CTLeafez; 4 months ago
Mr.Sextherapist
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Are you beautiful ? IF YES , there are undoubtedly many guys interested in taking a beautiful girl's virginity and help you start her sex life . If not , don't worry ,you would find a guy who likes ugly girls .
But there is no rule in the world that girl should lose virginity before or in 18y/o.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed