Kids on the Train Watch

Airel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So like,
I was coming home with a friend on the train today from Canterbury. Basically it gets rougher the further you get to London.

At sittingbourne right (major dump), this family come on the train, and sit basically on us.

They smelt of piss. Like, 5 kids and a dad. He was smoking, and his kids immediatley come over to us, probably begging for adoption. This little boy, about 6 or 7. Sits on the seat next to me and goes like. "Give me your wallet you ****". Well, the wordfilter probably got that, but it was the C word. I was kinda shocked rly. I just looked at him like. "No mate".

Godamn when did kids get like this. All four of them shouting and screaming and swearing. Their dad didn't even do anything. It was pretty funny really. Probably be seeing them on the news soon.

Anyway yeah.
Medway, Lol.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
why didnt you take his wallet?
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
This is why you should travel first class. :yes:
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should've taken his action man watch.
Bedshaped
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
**** man, dont watch i got your back yo.
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
And I thought the 5 year old hitting the top of my headrest for 2 hours on the way to a job interview while her brother played music on his phone (in the quiet carriage) was bad...
Totally Tom
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Airel)
So like,
I was coming home with a friend on the train today from Canterbury. Basically it gets rougher the further you get to London.

At sittingbourne right (major dump), this family come on the train, and sit basically on us.

They smelt of piss. Like, 5 kids and a dad. He was smoking, and his kids immediatley come over to us, probably begging for adoption. This little boy, about 6 or 7. Sits on the seat next to me and goes like. "Give me your wallet you ****". Well, the wordfilter probably got that, but it was the C word. I was kinda shocked rly. I just looked at him like. "No mate".

Godamn when did kids get like this. All four of them shouting and screaming and swearing. Their dad didn't even do anything. It was pretty funny really. Probably be seeing them on the news soon.

Anyway yeah.
Medway, Lol.
****ing little ******s.

i know what you mean, we don't have it exactly that bad here but jeez. little *******s.
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We need Samuel L. Jackson.

"Will someone get these mother******* kids off the mother******* train?!"
style
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey london isnt that bad, you were just unlucky,
but yeah, little pricks.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol last week when i was on the train from canterbury to london this chav familly came on, the carriage was really packed up, and the gran, who looked about 50, started having this massive argument over the phone over the price of a cab, must have lasted 5-10 minutes, in the end they put the phone down on her, which only triggered her to start swearing across the carriage to her daugther, was funny as
Airel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
lol last week when i was on the train from canterbury to london this chav familly came on, the carriage was really packed up, and the gran, who looked about 50, started having this massive argument over the phone over the price of a cab, must have lasted 5-10 minutes, in the end they put the phone down on her, which only triggered her to start swearing across the carriage to her daugther, was funny as
I think I know that woman. Well, not know, but know who she is.

There used to be this old lady who got on with all the college kids at canterbury. She had a face that was basically a skull with skin on it. And too much skin. Everytime I saw her she reminded me of my own eventual demise.
Robob
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My sister was once on a train and some bloke was on the phone to his girlfriend, and they were having a very explicit 'conversation' and everyone in the carriage could hear. Apparently it got pretty ****ing dirty, and then suddenly he semi-whispered "darling, I can't say that, I'm on a train!". She never did find out what 'that' was.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1016)
79.13%
Leave (268)
20.87%

Watched Threads