The Student Room Group

I canttttt sleeep

:frown:
Tell me a bedtime story :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Once apon a time there was an anonymous user on TSR. They couldnt sleep! LovelyMrFox decided to help out by telling a bedtime story. They typed it out, and then hit submit. The end :h:
Reply 2
Both
Reply 3
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Once apon a time there was an anonymous user on TSR. They couldnt sleep! LovelyMrFox decided to help out by telling a bedtime story. They typed it out, and then hit submit. The end :h:

did not not help fox :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Erm... Well what do you like stories about?
Reply 5

Read some of tonight’s troll posts which will bore you to sleep with the nonsense. Make sure to read the two on homophobia earlier in the morning which were blindsided by racism by the OP.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Erm... Well what do you like stories about?

monkeys:smile:
Reply 7
I honestly can't believe I'm still awake...

Defo gonna conk out in a motorway service station somewhere this afternoon.
Reply 8
*Yawn*
Original post by LordK
Read some of tonight’s troll posts which will bore you to sleep with the nonsense. Make sure to read the two on homophobia earlier in the morning which were blindsided by racism by the OP.

I already did
Original post by parkerrr
I already did

OOpssssssssss I came off anon. :frown:
Reply 11
monkeys:smile:

Once apon a time in a monkey family. Mummy munkey, daddy monkey, Julian ( the son ) and Kara ( the daughter ).
One morning, Julian was swinging in the trees. "Be careful and stay near the house!" mummy monkey said. Julian called back "I dont want to!". Mummy monkey just shook her head.
After a while of swinging in the trees with Kara, Julian decided to venture farther into the forest. Kara wasnt so sure, but Julian said that he would make sure they didnt get lost. So the two little monkeys swung into the distance until they could no longer see the tiny house!
They continued swinging for an hour, farther and farther. Finally, Julian decided to eat lunch in a tree. They picked some bananas, and ate some. Then Julian called, "watch this!" to Kara. Kara said, "be careful Julian!". Too late! Julian fell off the swing mid jump! He started to cry, and Kara climbed down to see what was wrong. Oh no! Julian had a bruise and what looked to be a broken arm!
"What are we going to do now?!" Kara said in her mind. Mummy and daddy monkey were far off!

To be continued tomorrow night :colone:
Ignore the bad grammar / word choice. I had to write this quickly :rofl:
(edited 3 years ago)
:frown:
Tell me a bedtime story :smile:

Ask your bf to tell
Original post by Mr.Sextherapist
Ask your bf to tell

If only I had one :frown:
Original post by parkerrr
If only I had one :frown:

God willing you will have .Many boys looking for nice girls like you :h:
Once apon a time in a monkey family. Mummy munkey, daddy monkey, Julian ( the son ) and Kara ( the daughter ).
One morning, Julian was swinging in the trees. "Be careful and stay near the house!" mummy monkey said. Julian called back "I dont want to!". Mummy monkey just shook her head.
After a while of swinging in the trees with Kara, Julian decided to venture farther into the forest. Kara wasnt so sure, but Julian said that he would make sure they didnt get lost. So the two little monkeys swung into the distance until they could no longer see the tiny house!
They continued swinging for an hour, farther and farther. Finally, Julian decided to eat lunch in a tree. They picked some bananas, and ate some. Then Julian called, "watch this!" to Kara. Kara said, "be careful Julian!". Too late! Julian fell off the swing mid jump! He started to cry, and Kara climbed down to see what was wrong. Oh no! Julian had a bruise and what looked to be a broken arm!
"What are we going to do now?!" Kara said in her mind. Mummy and daddy monkey were far off!

To be continued tomorrow night :colone:
Ignore the bad grammar / word choice. I had to write this quickly :rofl:

OMg to be continued... :smile:
I just fell asleep
night <3
Oh heck no
Original post by Mr.Sextherapist
God willing you will have .Many boys looking for nice girls like you :h:

<3
Reply 18
OMg to be continued... :smile: