Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Right, well i'm off to buy things soon for uni, as the rest of you are
    I'm all set on what to buy (i think) for uni, but im just wondering do we need to take a hoover? An ironing board etc?
    As obviously need to know so i can buy them when im out shopping, or i can knick from me mum! :p:

I know there was a thread on here a while back about this, but forgot what it was called :confused: Anyway, thanks! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Halls should have them (although I hated my halls experience - off topic lol).

ReputationRep:
    They'll probably have them in halls - in my self catered halls there was a hoover and an ironing board in the kitchen for us all to use.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, thanks for that! Big help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ah right, thanks for that! Big help.
    I know this thread is pretty much done, but as a Reading peep you get a nice little Henry Hoover and an ironing board and iron in your kitchen

Not that I've ever seen anyone iron in halls lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshRhys)
    I know this thread is pretty much done, but as a Reading peep you get a nice little Henry Hoover and an ironing board and iron in your kitchen

Not that I've ever seen anyone iron in halls lol
    Ah, do you indeed! :p: Thanks for that. Saves forking out for one, have a tight enough budget as it is! :rolleyes: :p:

You can have my lovely rep for the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Naughty)
    Ah, do you indeed! :p: Thanks for that. Saves forking out for one, have a tight enough budget as it is! :rolleyes: :p:

You can have my lovely rep for the day.
    You're too kind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshRhys)
    You're too kind
    Oh i know, :p: I hear that all the time. haha. </sarcasm>

:woo:

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.