Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    If you want to create new drugs then pharmacy probably isn't for you, I would recommend chemistry, pharmacology or biochemistry they will give you a strong background and don't worry about your grades, a lot of those sort of subjects ask for ABB or there abouts and many fall into clearning. Also, don't worry about what everyone else is doing, do what you enjoy, concentrate on getting a good degree and making yourself stand out, I would definately try to find a degree with a year in industry where you could work for big pharma like GSK, it would give you a feel for the industry and would be an excellent stepping stone.

ReputationRep:
    Not really my field, but i applaude you on choosing a worthwhile and meaningful career.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.