IDK.345
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm going to sixth form in September and I was wondering which universities are the best for Architecture. I want to sort out uni stuff before Year 13 as it becomes added stress with applying, exams, personal statements etc.
V1ct0r
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Cambridge, UCL, Sheffield, Cardiff, Loughborough, Newcastle, Oxford Brookes, Bath, Edinburgh
IDK.345
Rep:
?
(Original post by V1ct0r)
Cambridge, UCL, Sheffield, Cardiff, Loughborough, Newcastle, Oxford Brookes, Bath, Edinburgh
Thank you.
IDK.345
Rep:
?
(Original post by jacktarch)
UCL, Bath, Nottingham, Sheffield and Manchester were voted as top 5 favourites schools by the 100 biggest architecture firms in the UK this year (AJ100). Cambridge is also great as is Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Strathclyde. I’ve heard good things about Loughborough but their course is relatively new and not yet accredited but should be as soon as the first cohort graduates.
Thank you
leopard202
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Check these out (if you don't already), I get attracted to architecture schools based on their work output.. personally I find Bartlett UCL architecture projects the most exciting and inspiring

http://www.presidentsmedals.com/
IDK.345
Rep:
?
(Original post by leopard202)
Check these out (if you don't already), I get attracted to architecture schools based on their work output.. personally I find Bartlett UCL architecture projects the most exciting and inspiring

http://www.presidentsmedals.com/
Thank you
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by IDK.345)
I'm going to sixth form in September and I was wondering which universities are the best for Architecture. I want to sort out uni stuff before Year 13 as it becomes added stress with applying, exams, personal statements etc.
Hi IDK.345,

Our Architecture programme here at Loughborough is still a very new programme and is taught within our School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering meaning you will have access to the best teaching we can offer in a highly collaborative environment.

You can meet and hear from our first cohort of students here and see what they have to say about the programme so far. We have a number of projects within the course that students will be able to lead on and provide great hands on experience to take on a placement year with you.

If you have any questions about Loughborough drop us a PM and we will get back to you ASAP.
Best Wishes,
Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (165)
14.55%
I'm not sure (52)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.54%
I have already dropped out (34)
3%
I'm not a current university student (548)
48.32%

Watched Threads