The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University Clearing 2020

Hi all :hello:

With the academic year drawing to a close and a lot of uncertainty in the current climate, if University is something you have considered, it’s not too late to apply!

Welcome to the Swansea University Clearing 2020 chat thread!

If you’re weighing up your options, please feel free to register your interest with us for Clearing.
This will not only allow us to keep in touch with updates, should you choose to make an application further down the line or on results day, you can save yourself some time winner!

If you already have your results, there's no need to wait. You can make an application by July 31st and receive a guaranteed offer of accommodation* (*you will need to submit a separate accommodation application)

I’m sure a lot of you will be wondering what teaching will look like in September. At present the University-wide approach is that teaching will be delivered in a blended format a mixture of online classes and small face-to-face group. Our dedicated coronavirus webpages are regularly updated, so feel free to check them out.

We also have some handy Clearing guides which I have linked below:

If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us by emailing [email protected] or calling 01792 29511. Or you can drop us a message using our live chat service

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if anyone has any questions, and I wish you all the best of luck for your results day!
:goodluck:

- Mia

Quick Reply

Latest