The Student Room Group

Part Time Tuition Loan

Hi, I can't see your post - please can you write it again.
Thanks, Isaac

Part Time Tuition Loan

Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Thanks, Isaac

edit
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by identicallydif
Hi,
I'm trying to apply for a part-time tuition loan on student finance. One of the questions, "Open University have told us your tuition fee this year is £3,096. Is this correct?" states the fees are £3,096 which is incorrect. It should be £6,192 as I've applied to study 120 credits in the first year. How do I fix this? Also is it too late to apply for a part-time loan for a course which starts in October 2020?

Also, for the second part of the application, "2. Apply for finance", it states the maximum amount I can borrow is £3,096 which is not enough. For the question, "How much Tuition Fee Loan would you like to borrow?" the maximum amount it allows me to select is 3,096 even though it says on the same page "Open University are charging you £6,192 in tuition fees."?

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Hi there,
It will only let you apply for one module when submitting your application. Once you have submitted this your university will then send us an update to confirm how many modules you are going to complete.

If you select the maximum then it will allow the university to request the 6192 in the future.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending