Watch
oliviamkc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Hi,

I'm looking at getting a Nintendo switch, does anyone have one of these? If so what are they like and what games do you usually play?

Any comments would be great thanks
Yes I do. The game I play a lot atm is ofc .... /drum roll/ animal crossing. Other games I play a lot are Zelda botw (2nd play), the Witcher 3 & Two Point Hospital.
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Glad to hear that the game was really good, I didn't expect the switch to be so good from the reviews on TSR!
Have u found one in stock?
Picnicl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's said that most people use their Switch as a handheld. I suppose that's to be expected as Nintendo's handhelds have always sold massively and it doesn't require a HDTV. However, despite the Switch's better screen resolution, I find that its off the shelf components screen lacks the custom-made feel of the WiiU. There is definitely a bit more of a 'clinical' Iphone feel to the Switch's graphics. Fortunately, Nintendo's exceptional art design and great ideas in Super Mario Odyssey feels anything but clinical. We need an Odyssey sequel for the Switch to be a real classic though. I only say that because we've definitely been shortchanged in other ways - not even a few Virtual Console games for anything after the SNES!
Last edited by Picnicl; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (162)
38.12%
Take autumn exams (130)
30.59%
Look for a job (16)
3.76%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.24%
Take a year out (72)
16.94%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise