The Student Room Group

IB 2020 results

My condition at the university of bath to study psychology is an overall 36 with 766 in HL in IB . I have however scored overall 39 with 665 in HL due to the inconsistent IB corrections thus year . My predicted scores are 43 with 777 in HL and my teachers strongly support the same . Would I be able to secure admission at the university ?
Original post by Ppmm123
My condition at the university of bath to study psychology is an overall 36 with 766 in HL in IB . I have however scored overall 39 with 665 in HL due to the inconsistent IB corrections thus year . My predicted scores are 43 with 777 in HL and my teachers strongly support the same . Would I be able to secure admission at the university ?

Unfortunately nobody knows, unis are waiting to see what the alevels are like and if they suffer similar issues tk the IB grading, until then there is no certainty either way, you could always contact their admissions department and ask, they won’t tell you 100% yes but they could make it obvious it’s likely to be a no if that’s the case you can at least start looking at other options
Hello there:smile: I suffered the same as you, I got 38 overall with 666 in HL at last. A few days ago, I sent an email to bath to persuade them to reconsider me. I’m not sure whether it’s the email or not but on Friday they accepted me!!! So you might have a chance too!!
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply . I got the offer as well !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending